DUBLIN, Jan. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2gl7hb/global_stem_cells) has announced the addition of the "Global Stem Cells Market 2015 - 2021" report to their offering.
Global stem cells market is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 23% during the forecasted period of 2015-2021.
The market is driven by various factors, including:
- The increasing prevalence and incidence rate of cancer and cancer related diseases.
- Rising research and development programs
- Increasing awareness related to regenerative treatment
- Increasing use of biomarkers and growth in biopsy market.
Also, the high prevalence of cancer in children is also a key driving factor for stem cell study. The number of stem cell banks has increased exponentially. Number of hospitals and research centres in developed countries are capable of storing stem cells.
Even in countries such as China and India, the growing awareness amongst the professionals and masses is key driver for the market. India, China and other emerging nations are also offering stem cell therapies and services and lower cost which is leading to emergence of medical tourism in stem cells market.
The market is segmented on the basis of product type, applications and by technology. The product types consist of adult stem cells, human embryonic stem cells market, induced pluripotent stem cells market and very small embryonic like cells market. Applications include regenerative medicines market which is further segmented as:
- Cancer regenerative medicines market
- Orthopaedics regenerative medicines market
- Haematological regenerative medicines market
- Neurological regenerative medicines market
- Cardiovascular regenerative medicines market
- Regenerative medicines market
- Injuries regenerative medicines market
- Other regenerative medicines market.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market overview
3. Market determinants
4. Sector Analysis
5. Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Geographical analysis
8. Company Profiles
- STEMCELL technologies
- Biotime Inc
- Advanced Cell technology Inc
- Cellular engineering technologies
- Cellartis AB
- Angel Biotechnology
- Bioheart Inc
- Cellgene corporation
- Brainstorm cell therapeutics
- Osiris therapeutics
- BD biosciences
- Miltenyi biotec gmbh
- (20+ Others)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2gl7hb/global_stem_cells
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets