DUBLIN, October 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhr3h4/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Surfactants Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The global surfactants market to grow at a CAGR of 6.11 percent by 2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing consumption in the consumer products segment. The market has also been witnessing an increasing awareness of bio-based products among consumers. However, environmental regulations and laws could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
This research has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market in the Americas, and the APAC and EMEA regions. It also covers the industry landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years.
Key questions answered:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. List of Abbreviations
4. Market Research Methodology
Market Research Process
5. Scope of the Report
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Global Surfactants Market
6.2 Surfactants Market in Brazil
6.3 Five Forces Analysis
7. Market Segmentation
7.1 Segmentation by Product Type
7.2 Segmentation of Surfactants by Substrate Type
7.3 Segmentation of Bio-based Surfactants
7.4 Global Biosurfactants Market Forecast
7.5 Segmentation of Surfactants by Application
8. Geographical Segmentation
9. Vendor Landscape
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Key Vendor Analysis
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
- Croda International Plc
- Dow Chemical Company
- Evonik Industries
- Galaxy Surfactants
- Huntsman Corp.
- Lion Corporation
- Stepan Co.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhr3h4/global
SOURCE Research and Markets