DUBLIN, August 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Switchgear Market: 2016-2021" report to their offering.
The Global Electrical Switchgear market reached $79.4 billion in 2015, and further it is expected to $137.4 billion in 2021 with a CAGR (2016 to 2021) of 9.6%. The electrical switchgear market has been segmented into three broad types, air insulated switchgear; gas insulated switchgear; hybrid and others insulated switchgear segmented upon voltage range, which are high voltage (>36 Kv), medium voltage (3kv to 36Kv) and low voltage (The major players in Electrical Switchgear market are ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), Powell Industries Inc. (U.S.), Siemens AG (Germany), Schneider Electric SE (France), Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (India), Crompton Greaves Ltd. (India), Eaton Corp. (Ireland), Hyosung Corp. (South Korea), Mitsubishi Electric Corp.(Japan), GE Co. (U.S.) and OJSC Power Machines (Russia) among others.
The report discusses the following aspects of global Switchgear market:
- Global Switchgear market size, share & forecast
- Segmental analysis of Switchgear, by region, end user industry by type and components.
- Competitive vendor's landscape and company SWOT analysis.
- Api Delevan Inc.
- Asea Brown Boveri (Abb)
- Bharat Heavy ElectricaLS Ltd.
- Bi Technologies Corp.
- Caddell-Burns Manufacturing Co.
- Crompton Greaves Ltd.
- Datatronic Distribution Inc.
- Efacec Group
- Excel Electronics Industries
- First Philippine Electric Corp.
- Ge Co.
- Hammond Power Solutions Inc.
- Hyosung Power & Industrial Systems Performance Group
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Morgan Schaffer
- Muskaan Power Infrastructure
- New Korea Electric
- (10+ Others)
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Summary
Chapter 3 - Overview
Chapter 4 - Global Electrical Switchgears Market Forecast
Chapter 5 - Key Drivers For Electrical Switchgears Market
Chapter 6 - Suppliers Landscape and Company Profile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xgsdg8/global_switchgear
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-switchgear-market-2016-2021---segmented-by-air-insulated-switchgear-gas-insulated-switchgear--hybrid-or-other---research-and-markets-300311165.html
SOURCE Research and Markets