DUBLIN, March 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d7zptn/tackifiers_market) has announced the addition of the "Tackifiers Market By End-use Industry (Packaging, Bookbinding, Nonwoven, Construction/Assembly), Type (Synthetic & Natural), Form (Solid, Liquid, Resin Dispersion) Application (PSA & HMA), by Region - Global Forecast To 2020" report to their offering.
Packaging is the largest end-use industry for tackifiers, wherein tackifiers are used in flexible packaging, cases, cartoons, labels, and envelopes, among others. The demand for high quality packaging feedstocks, which have the capability to provide high cost versus performance benefits, such as correct open and setting time for successful closing of packaging products as well as growing demand from the food and beverages industry, is projected to boost the growth of the tackifier market in the near future.
The tackifier market in Asia-pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR between 2015 and 2020. The economies in China and India have witnessed growth, fuelled by the increased construction activities and investments in the expansion or upgradation of manufacturing facilities. The improving standard of living and growing middle class population are expected to lead to growth in the tackifier end-use industries, such as packaging, nonwoven, and construction/assembly.
Key Topics Covered:
- Analysis of all recent developments in the tackifiers market across the globe with emphasis on emerging regions
- Analysis of potential applications and end-use industries of tackifiers
- Analysis of country-wise rate of demand of tackifiers for the past three years
- Estimation of various costs involved to arrive at the value chain of the tackifiers market
- Finalization of market size values by triangulation with the supply side data, which includes, product developments, supply chain, and regional demand of tackifiers across the globe
- Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd.
- Arizona Chemical
- DRT (Dérivés Résiniques Et Terpéniques)
- Eastman Chemical Company (Eastman)
- Exxonmobil Chemical
- Guangdong Komo Co., Ltd.
- Yasuhara Chemical
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Tackifier Market, By Type
8 Tackifier Market, By Application
9 Tackifier Market, By Form
10 Tackifier Market, By End-Use Industry
11 Regional Analysis
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d7zptn/tackifiers_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-tackifiers-market-report-2016-2020---trends-technologies--opportunities---key-vendors-arizona-chemical-drt-guangdong-komo-300240389.html
SOURCE Research and Markets