DUBLIN, June 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Telemonitoring Systems Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Telemonitoring Systems Market report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- High Pool of Geriatric Population
- Rapid Advancements in Information Technology
- Recent Technological Developments in Telemonitoring Systems
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Telehealth Solutions.
- Siemens Healthcare
- SHL Telemedicine
- Qi Imaging, LLC
- Philips Healthcare
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Honeywell HomeMed
- GE Healthcare
- DigiO2 International Co. Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Advanced Instrumentations
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Telemonitoring Systems Market, By Product Type
5 Telemonitoring Systems Market, By End-user
6 Telemonitoring Systems Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qs6tsj/global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-telemonitoring-systems-market-2017-2025-by-product-type-end-user--geography---research-and-markets-300475208.html
SOURCE Research and Markets