LONDON, Dec. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Technavio's market research analyst predicts the global textile machinery market to grow at an impressive CAGR of nearly 11% by 2020. The rising demand for non-woven fabrics is the primary growth driver for this market. Non-woven fabrics are a web structure of the individual fibers that are neither woven nor knitted. High-speed and low-cost processes are employed to manufacture these fabrics. The manufacturing process includes web formation, web bonding, and finishing, thereby requiring textile machinery in each step.
The high demand for textiles from automotive and construction sectors is expected to aid the market growth during the forecast period. These technical textiles come with features such as increased conductivity, filtration, flexibility, lightweight, reinforcement, resistance, and strength. The production of these textiles requires precision, compelling OEMs to design machines that are efficient in terms of precision operation and ensure low wastage of textile.
Product-based segmentation of the textile machinery market
Technavio market research analysts have estimated the spinning machinery segment to be the largest market segment during the forecast period. Much of this segment's growth can be attributed to the expansion of spinning machinery capacities in countries like India and China. Since these companies experience a high demand for cotton exports, the expansion of spinning machinery capacities will help these countries to maintain and meet a sustainable demand for spinning machinery during the forecast period.
Geographical segmentation of the textile machinery market
In this market study, analysts have estimated the Asian region to account for a market share of more than 90% of the total market share by 2020. The prospects for growth in this market are impelled by the domestic demand and exports to countries like the US and Europe. Also, the rise in manufacturing activities and infrastructure development will lead to the substantial growth of this market segment during the predicted period.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
The global textile machinery is a competitive market and is primarily dominated by international players. In this market, the manufacturers are focusing on R&D activities to bring out innovative and efficient machinery, which would help reduce the overall operational cost. Furthermore, established players such as Trutzschler are setting up manufacturing centers in Asian countries due to the rising demand for textiles and the availability of low-cost labor in this region.
Leading vendors in the market are -
Other prominent vendors in the market include Batliboi, Kirloskar Toyoda Textile Machinery, Benninger, Intertrad Group, Lonati, Mayer & Cie, Rieter, Santoni, Savio Macchine Tessili, and Navis Global.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global textile machinery market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the textile machinery market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global textile machinery market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of Asia, Europe, and the ROW.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the textile machinery market?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
- Global Smart Textiles Market for Military 2015-2019
- Technical Textiles Market in the EU 2015-2019
- Global Technical Textiles Market 2015-2019
- Smart Textiles Market in the US 2015-2019
- Global Smart Textiles Market 2015-2019
- Medical Textiles Market: Global Trends, Demand, and Forecast 2015-2019
- Global Smart Fabrics and Interactive Textiles Market 2015-2019
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2154614/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48