LONDON, Jan. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Three-wheelers are serving as an important mode of passenger and load transportation, especially in inter-city transportation, across various developing countries. Passenger carrier three-wheelers are considered as the most economical and efficient mode of intra-city transportation, especially in rural and semi-urban regions of various developing countries across Asia, Africa and Latin America. Over the last five years, robust growth in Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in developing nations has been fueling growth in the global load carrier three-wheelers market. Globally, demand for three-wheelers is further being boosted by increasing penetration of hub-n-spoke model in supply chain network of various enterprises. With increasing population base and rising demand for intercity transportation in developing countries such as India, China, Nigeria, Egypt, Indonesia, Bangladesh, etc., the global three-wheelers market is expected to continue growing over the next five years.
According to TechSci Research report, "Global Three Wheeler Market By Type (Load Carrier Three-wheelers & Passenger Carrier Three-wheelers), By Region (India, China, Nigeria, Egypt, Peru, Bangladesh and Indonesia) and Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2010 – 2020", global three-wheeler market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 4.3% during 2015 - 2020. Three-wheelers offer as an efficient, quick and economical mode of transportation, especially in areas where other modes of public transportation cannot be operated effectively. Growing demand for load carrier three-wheelers during the forecast period is anticipated to boost volume sales in the global three-wheeler market through 2020. Also, penetration of passenger carrier three-wheelers is expected to increase in India, China, Nigeria and Egypt, due to expanding population base and increasing number of three-wheeler registrations with radio taxi companies. Bajaj, an India-based two- and three-wheeler manufacturer, is anticipated to continue dominating the global three-wheeler market through 2020. Other major players operating in the market include Piaggio, TVS, Mahindra & Mahindra and Atul Auto, among others. "Global Three Wheeler Market By Type (Load Carrier Three-wheelers & Passenger Carrier Three-wheelers), By Region (India, China, Nigeria, Egypt, Peru, Bangladesh and Indonesia) and Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2010 – 2020" report elaborates following particulars of the global three wheeler market:
- Global Three-wheeler Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Load Carrier and Passenger Carrier)
- Regional Analysis – India, China, Bangladesh, Egypt, Nigeria, Peru and Indonesia
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendation
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Three-wheelers market globally and in emerging markets.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years.
- To help industry consultants, three wheeler manufacturers and channel partners to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with leading three-wheeler manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3564645/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48