DUBLIN, May 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Tin Global Market Review 2015/2016" report to their offering.
The report presents a thorough study of tin, covering both global and regional markets.
It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
Comprehensive data showing tin worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country's market overview covers the following: tin production in the country, major manufacturers, tin consumption, tin trade.
The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including tin market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the tin market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD TIN INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about tin
1.2. Tin market trends
- Tin resources globally
- Production and consumption
- Demand structure
1.3. Tin prices
2. TIN INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
3. TIN INDUSTRY IN CIS
4. TIN INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
5. TIN INDUSTRY IN NORTH AMERICA
6. TIN INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA
7. TIN INDUSTRY IN AFRICA
8. TIN INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2020
8.1. Production forecast, projects
8.2. Demand future trends
8.3. Consuming industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/942c2f/tin_global_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-tin-market-review-20152016--5-year-outlook---research-and-markets-300275537.html
SOURCE Research and Markets