LONDON, Jan. 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Tires manufactures in automobile sector use various chemicals such as, natural rubber, synthetic rubber, carbon black, sulphur, fillers and synthetic textile for enhance different properties in tires like tensile strength, tear strength, abrasion resistance, crack growth resistance, rolling strength and strong grip. Tire chemicals market witnessed a significant decline all across the world over the past few years, on account of oversupply of natural and synthetic rubber by various Asian countries, which created a situation of demand deficit in the global tire chemicals market. Consequently, resulting in declining prices of natural and synthetic rubber globally. However, increasing government interventions in these Asian countries is expected to positively affect market revenues for natural and synthetic rubber across the world in the coming years, thereby propeling global tire chemicals market during the forecast period. Thus, global tire chemicals market is projected to grow at a moderate pace through 2025.
According to TechSci Research report, "Global Tire Chemicals Market By Type, By Tire Category, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2025", the tire chemicals market is projected to surpass 42.58 million tons by 2025, on account of accelerating demand for highly durable tires majorly by passenger cars, medium & heavy commercial vehicle and OTR tires segment. Tire chemicals are of various types such as,natural rubber, synthetic rubber, accelerators, plasticizers, stearic acid, etc. Moreover,Natural rubber and synthetic rubber were the two leading tire chemicals in global tire chemicals market in 2015, and this trend is expected to continue through 2025, as natural rubber and synthetic rubber accounts for more than 50% consumption in global tire industry. Moreover, global tire chemicals market has been segmented demand in the basis of tire category, which was dominated by passenger cars 2015 and the same trend is anticipated to continue through 2025, owing to rising production and sales of passenger car across the globe. "Global Tire Chemicals Market By Type, By Tire Category, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2025", discusses the following aspects of tire chemicals market across the world:
- Global Tire Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Natural Rubber, Synthetic Rubber, Carbon Black, Plasticizers, Synthetic Textile/ Fabrics, Fillers, Zinc Oxide, Stearic Acid, Anti-Oxidants, Accelerators & Sulphur), By Vehicle Category (Passenger Cars, LCV, M&HCV, 2W/3W & OTR), By Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, Middle East & Africa)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global tire chemicals market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next ten years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report has been gathered from various primary research with respondents in different tire chemicals companies across the globe, followed by external validation of the information by interviewing distributors. Our team of analysts has then discretely examined all collected information and presented the same in chronological order to depict a meaningful and clear picture of global tire chemicals market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4230321/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-tire-chemicals-market-by-type-by-tire-category-by-region-competition-market-forecast--opportunities-2011-2021-300392416.html