DUBLIN, Dec 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Tire Reinforcement Materials: Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
This report forecasts the size of the market in current U.S. dollars for tire reinforcement materials in value terms for each material and/or volume terms from 2016 through 2021. It also forecasts the market size or output for:
Tire reinforcement materials such as steel tire cord fabric, steel bead wire, polyester tire cord fabric, nylon tire cord fabric, rayon tire cord fabric, aramid tire cord fabric, PEN tire cord fabric and hybrid reinforcement materials.
Tire types such as radial light-duty, radial heavy-duty, bias light-duty, bias heavy-duty, bicycle, motorcycle and other cycles; the tire reinforcement materials market is directly dependent on the tire industry, the performance of which is closely intertwined with the development of the automobile and cycle industries.
These forecasts are classified on the basis of product type, technology type, end application and region.
This report provides:
- An overview of the advances and trends in tire reinforcement material manufacturing, applications, and global and regional markets.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Coverage of tire reinforcements manufactured with steel, polyester, rayon, nylon, aramid, PEN (polyethylene naphthalate), and other materials.
- Identification of key properties and advanced technologies of raw materials.
- Discussion of trends in technology.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
4: Tire Output And Forecast By Product
5: Tire Output By Region
6: Tire Reinforcement Material Markets By Product
7: Tire Reinforcement Material Market By Technology
8: Tire Reinforcement Material Market By Region
9: Market By Application
11: Industry Structure And Competitive Analysis
12: Company Profiles
13: Company Addresses And Products
- Century Enka Ltd.
- China Shenma Industry Co. Ltd.
- Cordenka GMBH
- Formosa Taffeta Co. Ltd.
- Hyosung Group
- Jiangsu Taiji Industry New Materials Co. Ltd.
- Jiangsu Xingda Steel Tire Cord Co. Ltd.
- Junma Group & Junma Tire Cord Co. Ltd.
- Kolon Industries Inc.
- Kordsa Global
- Performance Fibers Inc.
- Saba Tire Cord Complex
- Shinkong Synthetic Fibers Corp.
- Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co. Ltd.
- SRF Ltd.
- Teijin Ltd.
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Toyobo Co. Ltd.
- Yantai Spandex Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Hailide New Material Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2gmmfn/tire
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-tire-reinforcement-materials-markets-2014-2021-market-will-grow-from-136-billion-in-2016-to-160-billion-by-2021---research-and-markets-300376610.html
SOURCE Research and Markets