DUBLIN, June 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The World Market for Transmission & Distribution Equipment & Systems 2015-2025 " report to their offering.
This comprehensive report provides an analysis of market trends for Smart Grids, FACTS, HVDC Systems and conventional grid development.
The total global spend on T&D networks worldwide approaches $200 billion each year, and by 2025 this market will have grown to over $270 billion at today's prices.
This report describes on a country-by-country basis, for 12 major product groups, the market composition. In addition to this the major country markets include an analysis of the electricity supply sector structure. The report extends to over 500 A4 pages with hundreds of tables giving detailed data on each market segment over time for each country.
Report covers T&D Equipment split into the following products:
- Power and Distribution Transformers - (Including pole-top but not GSU)
- Switchgear - split by voltage (1 - 50kV; 50 - 150kV; >150kV)
- Insulators, fittings and pylons - split by voltage level
- Transmission Lines - overhead lines split into transmission and distribution
- High Voltage Cables - insulated cables over 1 kV for utility use
- Converter/Inverter Equipment - Thyristors - IGCT's, MCT's, IGBT's, etc.
- Metering - smart meters at grid and consumer level
- FACTS Components - reactors, capacitors, SVC, etc.,
- Control Systems -control systems and relays
- Civil Engineering - ground works and civil engineering construction costs
- Engineering & Construction - design, engineering and turnkey contract costs
- Utility Engineering costs - ESC engineering and management inputs to costs to capital expenditure
2. WORLD SUMMARY
3. WESTERN EUROPE
4. EASTERN EUROPE
5. FSU - FORMER SOVIET UNION
7. MIDDLE EAST
8. INDIAN SUBCONTINENT
10. SOUTH AMERICA
11. CENTRAL AMERICA
12. NORTH AMERICA
14. COUNTRY PROFILES BY REGION
15. THE WORLD'S MAJOR TRANSFORMER MANUFACTURERS
16. MAJOR HIGH VOLTAGE SWITCHGEAR MANUFACTURERS
17. CONTACT INFORMATION FOR MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4qdxh7/the_world_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-transmission--distribution-networks-market-worth-usd-270-billion-by-2025---analysis-technologies--forecasts-report-2015-2025---research-and-markets-300289466.html
SOURCE Research and Markets