DUBLIN, November 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Traumatic Brain Injury Drugs Price Analysis and Strategies - 2016" report to their offering.
Traumatic Brain Injury Drugs Price Analysis and Strategies 2016, provides drug pricing data and benchmarks in the global Traumatic Brain Injury market.
The research answers the following questions:
- What are the key drugs marketed for Traumatic Brain Injury and their clinical attributes? How are they positioned in the Global Traumatic Brain Injury market?
- What are the unit prices and annual treatment cost for Traumatic Brain Injury therapies in different countries? What are the drug pricing trends and how are they expected to change in the future? How are the drug pricing and reimbursement landscape different by countries?
- What are the unmet needs in the global Traumatic Brain Injury drugs market? What would be the ideal pricing strategy for a new pipeline therapy for Traumatic Brain Injury?
- Treatment Options - Identify key drugs marketed and prescribed for Traumatic Brain Injury including trade name, molecule name, and company
- Drugs Attributes - Find out the safety, efficacy, and risk benefit for key drugs marketed for Traumatic Brain Injury
- Market Positioning - Identify how drugs are clinically and commercially positioned in the global Traumatic Brain Injury market
- Traumatic Brain Injury Drugs Price Analysis - Find out the annual therapy cost and unit price for key drugs marketed
- Find out how the price advanced from 2012 and forecast to 2021
- Pricing & Reimbursement Landscape - Find out the pricing and reimbursement landscape
- Traumatic Brain Injury New Drug Pricing - Identify the effective pricing strategy for a new drug launch
Key Topics Covered:
1. Treatment Options
2. Drugs Clinical Attributes
3. Drugs Market Positioning
4. Drugs Price Analysis
5. Drugs Price Benchmarks
6. Drug Pricing & Reimbursement Landscape
7. Drugs Price Forecast
8. Market Unmet Needs
9. New Drug Pricing
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mkndh4/traumatic_brain
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-traumatic-brain-injury-drugs-price-analysis-and-strategies-report-2016---research-and-markets-300357576.html
SOURCE Research and Markets