Global Trends and Transitions Shaping the Future of Medical Imaging Equipment Sustainability of medical imaging equipment revenue streams: a function of appropriate portfolio mix and customer targets in high growth markets
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
WHEN: 11:00 a.m. EDT on Thursday, April 25, 2013
LOCATION: Online, with free registration
SPEAKER: Medical Imaging Industry Analyst Roberto Aranibar
Economic crises, austerity measures, and healthcare policy changes weighed heavily on global medical imaging equipment market expansion in recent years. Modest growth rates continue, largely due to rapid healthcare infrastructure developments and growing adoption of advanced imaging modalities in emerging market regions. To maximize potential for future success, stakeholders must be aware of key trends and transitions underway to prepare for and adapt to a new market environment.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- Evaluate market potential for basic and advanced medical imaging modalities
- Learn about important market characteristics and trends
- Identify opportunities for growth in medical imaging equipment markets within each region of the world
- Consider factors affecting market growth internationally
This briefing will benefit stakeholders in medical imaging equipment markets including vendors, suppliers and investors interested in understanding influential factors shaping the future of the market.
"Despite widespread economic crises and disruptive changes in healthcare policy within key developed markets, continued economic growth and healthcare infrastructure development in emerging markets is helping sustain modest growth levels," said Frost & Sullivan Industry Analyst Roberto Aranibar. "Prompted by formidable challenges in developed markets, vendors are shifting their efforts and investments toward emerging markets, where providers continue transitioning to more advanced medical imaging technologies."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Advanced Medical Technologies practice, please visit: http://medtech.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan