DUBLIN, Dec. 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3mlfm5/growth) has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities in Global UAV Industry 2015-2020: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
The global UAV industry is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2015 to 2020.
The author has analyzed the global UAV market by region, UAV and application types and has come up with a comprehensive research report "Growth Opportunities in Global UAV Industry 2015-2020: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis." This report provides an analysis of the market including analysis of market trends, competitive landscapes, company profiles, emerging trends, and key drivers of industry growth.
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market size estimates: Growth opportunities in global UAV Industry size estimation in terms of value ($ Mil) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global UAV Industry trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by region and segment.
- Segmentation analysis: Global UAV industry size by various UAV types such as Small /Mini UAV, MALE and HALE and by applications such as civil applications and military applications in terms of value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global UAV Industry breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of global UAV suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of UAV in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitors Analysis
5. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets