DUBLIN, December 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qsvwfk/global_uht_milk) has announced the addition of the "Global UHT Milk Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
Global UHT milk market is forecast to cross US$ 133 billion by 2020 on the back of superior quality and longer shelf life of UHT milk over conventional fluid milk
Semi-skimmed UHT milk is the most popular type of UHT milk consumed amongst adults, who prefer low calorie intake. In 2014, Europe was the largest consumer of UHT milk, however, Asia-Pacific is expected to emerge as the largest consumer of UHT milk by 2020.
Increasing presence of modern sales channels such as hypermarkets and supermarkets offering products to consumers at low prices is also expected to boost UHT milk adoption in the coming years. Few global players operating in the UHT milk market are Parmalat, Fonterra, Candia SA, and Nestle.
UHT (Ultra High Temperature) milk is fluid milk that is sterilized at very high temperature of 135-150 degree Celsius for 2 to 3 seconds and then immediately cooled down to 4-5 degree Celsius. This process imparts longer life to UHT milk and allows it to be stored at room temperature. UHT milk is majorly available in three forms - whole or full fat, semi-skimmed and skimmed with an average fat content of 3.5%, 1.7% and 0.1%, respectively.
Lack of advanced cold chain facilities required for storing pasteurized milk is one of the key factors supporting the increase in demand for UHT milk. Longer shelf life of UHT milk diminishes the need for refrigeration, due to which an increasing number of consumers are shifting towards UHT milk from normal fluid milk.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global UHT Milk Market Outlook
5. Europe UHT Milk Market Outlook
6. Asia Pacific UHT Milk Market Outlook
7. South America UHT Milk Market Outlook
8. North America UHT Milk Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa UHT Milk Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
- Arla Foods amba
- Bright Dairy & Food Co., Ltd.
- Candia SA
- China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited
- China Modern Dairy Holdings Ltd
- DMK Deutsches Milchkontor GmbH
- Dairy Tirol Ltda.
- Danone Group
- Devondale Murray Goulburn
- Fonterra Co-Operative Group Limited
- Grupo Lala, S.A.B. de C.V
- Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.
- Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co Ltd
- Italac Goiasminas Dairy Industry Ltda.
- Nestle S.A
- Pactum Dairy Group
- Parmalat S.p.A
- Sterilgarda Alimenti S.p.A.
- The a2 Milk Company Limited
- Woodlands Dairy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qsvwfk/global_uht_milk
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets