LONDON, Oct. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Driven by increasing power shortages across the globe and growing awareness towards the need for backup power in order to protect sensitive equipment from the adverse effects of grid power fluctuations, the global UPS market is anticipated to grow in the coming years. Over the last decade, increasing urbanization has been boosting energy consumption, which has led to disruption in power supply to end consumers, especially in major developing economies. This has widely augmented the scope for adoption of power storage technologies like uninterrupted power supply (UPS), which ensures smooth and continuous flow of power during power outages. Implementation of stringent government policies, increasing IT investments of small & medium-sized businesses (SMB), rapid infrastructure development of various end-use segments like IT & telecom, retail & healthcare, and data centres, particularly in Asia-Pacific and North America, is expected to positively influence demand for UPS systems in the coming years, globally.
According to TechSci Research report, "Global UPS Market By kVA Range, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021", the global market for UPS is estimated to reach US $ 9.85 billion by 2021. Owing to widespread adoption of technologies like cloud-based technologies and mobility solutions, UPS systems are being widely adopted in data centre applications such as telecom, IT/ITeS, retail, hospitality and BFSI sectors. Consequently, commercial end user segment accounts for the largest share in the global UPS market. Over the course of next five years, majority of the demand for UPS is expected to arise from Asia-Pacific, followed by North America, Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa. "Global UPS Market By kVA Range, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" discusses the following aspects of UPS market, globally:
- UPS Market Size & Share Forecast
- Regional Market Analysis- By kVA Range (Less than 5 kVA, 5.1 – 20 kVA, 20.1 – 60 kVA, 60.1 – 200 kVA, Above 200 kVA), By End User (Residential, Commercial & Industrial), By Region (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of UPS market globally.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants and UPS manufacturers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research includes interview with UPS manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3870313/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-ups-market-by-kva-range-less-than-5-kva-51--20-kva-201--60-kva-601--200-kva-above-200-kva-by-end-user-residential-commercial--industrial-by-region-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011-2021-300339372.html