DUBLIN, March 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lrhv5s/global_usb) has announced the addition of the "Global USB Rechargeable E-Cigarette & Vaporizer Device Market - Estimation & Forecast, 2016-2025" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report forecasts the global e-cigarette market to reach a value of over $16 billion by 2025.
This report is a meticulous compilation of the different aspects of the USB rechargeable and currently the dominating e-cigarette type in the industry, including the market share analysis and product benchmarking for top brands, Porters five forces analysis, the consumers perspective for buying e-cigarettes, market breakdown by product types, distribution channel, and key geographical locations.
The report has laid down special emphasis on the legal and regulatory framework, owing to the changing paradigms in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
- Estimation and forecast of the USB Rechargeable e-cigarette and vaporizer device market value through 2015-2025
- Impact of regulations and policies on the growth of the USB Rechargeable e-cigarette device market value through the forecast period (2016-2025)
- Market share analysis for the top 10 players based out of North America and Europe
- Product benchmarking for top brands based out of North America and Europe
- A detailed analysis of the potential and growth of various distribution channels, viz. online and retail, further segmented by vape shops, C-stores, and other brick-and-mortar stores
- The key consortiums, regulatory bodies, compliance, and certifications existing in the e-cigarette industry
- Altria Group, Inc.
- Ballantyne Brands
- British American Tobacco Plc (Bat)
- Bull Smoke
- CB Distributors, Inc.
- Clearette Electronic Cigarette Co.
- Electronic Cigarettes International Group
- Gamucci Electronic Cigarettes
- Imperial Tobacco Group Plc
- International Vapor Group, Inc. (IVG)
- Japan Tobacco, Inc. (JTI)
- NJOY, Inc.
- Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI)
- Reynolds American Inc. (RAI)
- VMRProducts Llc
- Vapor Corp
1 Research Scope, Methodology & Description
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Dynamics
4 Competitive Insights
5 Key Consortiums, Regulatory Bodies, Certification, and Compliance
6 Global USB Rechargeable E-Cigarette & Vaporizer Device Market Estimation & Forecast By Product Type
7 Global USB Rechargeable E-Cigarette and Vaporizer Device Market Estimation and Forecast, By Distribution Channel
8 Global USB Rechargeable E-Cigarette and Vaporizer Device Market Estimation and Forecast By Geography
9 Key Players Company Profiles
For more information visit: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lrhv5s/global_usb
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets