LONDON, Feb. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Vacuum Circuit Breakers Market has been estimated at USD XX billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD XX billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020. The Vacuum Circuit breakers are electrical switching devices used on distribution and transmission networks for safety of the equipment and devices. The advantage of using such circuit breaker is that it can be operate frequently or at a place of multi breaking short circuit. A Vacuum circuit breaker adopts the design of integrating the operating mechanism with a breaker, available for serving as permanently installed unit, or as hand trolley unit after equipped with underframe.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as the growing need for efficient and effective load management, the need for Renewable energy to be connected to the grid. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as the high costs compared to the traditional fuses and the high level of complexity involved in the design for component level protection. These factors may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
This market can be broadly segmented into Indoor Vacuum Circuit Breakers and Outdoor Vacuum Circuit Breakers. This technology has applications in Building & Construction Industry, Cement Manufacturing Industry, Food & Beverages Manufacturing Industry, Metals Manufacturing Industry, Mining Industry, Pulp & paper Manufacturing Industry, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry, Textiles Manufacturing Industry, Water and wastewater Industry, Petrochemical Manufacturing Industry and Bulk & Speciality Chemical Industry.
The market has also been geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Latin America. The ageing grids in all the geographical segments open up an area of immense potential and opportunities.
The market has more relevance today since power that is distributed through grid has to be safe for the increasing number of small components used and the fluctuating load has to be managed effectively. The aging Bulk oil Circuit Breakers are costly to maintain and hence should be replaced with more advanced and efficient technology to ensure a smooth flow of power from grid to houses. The major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are Kirloskar electric company, Crompton greaves, Delixi Group, Siemens, Sarel, Hawker Siddeley Switchgear Ltd., Thomas & Betts, LSIS Co. Ltd., Hapn, Driescher, Schaltbau GmBH.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Global Vacuum Circuit Breakers Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Vacuum Circuit Breakers Market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the Vacuum Circuit Breakers market
8. Insights on the major countries / regions in which this industry is blooming and identify the regions that are still untapped
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3606237/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers