DUBLIN, August 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Vertical Farming Market Analysis & Forecast, 2016-2022" report to their offering.
In spite of the lack of awareness about this technology, and high initial investment, the author has estimated that the industry will grow over $6.81 billion by 2022 at a double digit CAGR through 2015-2022, with APAC leading the market.
The global vertical farming market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 27.77% through 2015 to 2022.
The report is a compilation of the different segments of global vertical farming market, including market breakdown by the components, growth mechanisms, and different geographical areas. Herein the revenue generated from the growth mechanism, namely: Aeroponics, hydroponics & others; and components, namely: lighting, hydroponic, climate controls, and sensing components is tracked to calculate the overall market size. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the vertical farming systems. It also includes the key participants involved in the industry at the relevant sections.
Some of the key companies highlighted in the report are Aerofarms, Illumitex, Koninklijke Philips, Everlight Electronics, and FarmedHere.
The report answers the following questions about the global vertical farming market:
- What are the different factors driving the market and how will the impact change through the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of global vertical farming market and how can they be addressed through the forecast period?
- How will the market players leverage on key developments such as acquisitions, partnerships, and product launch among others?
- Which region will lead the global vertical farming market by the end of the forecast period?
- What are the prevalent components types and what is the market size for each of them?
- What are the prevalent growth mechanisms types and what is the market size for each of them?
- How will the competitive rivalry evolve through the forecast period?
- How are the regulatory bodies participating in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Scope and Methodology
2 Industry Analysis
3 Market Dynamics
4 Competitive Insights
5 Vertical Farming Market by Components
6 Vertical Farming Market by Growth Mechanism
7 Vertical Farming Market by Geography
8 Company Profiles
- Aero Farms
- American Hydroponics
- Everlight Electronics co. Ltd
- Hort Americas
- Illumitex Inc.
- Indoor Harvest Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips n.v
- Moflo Aeroponics
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/475hm6/global_vertical
Related Topics: Agriculture
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-vertical-farming-market-analysis--forecast-2015-2022---market-to-grow-at-a-cagr-of-2777-to-reach-681-billion---research-and-markets-300315334.html
SOURCE Research and Markets