DUBLIN, September 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Video Analytics: Global Market Analysis and Forecasts" report to their offering.
worldwide revenue from video analytics hardware, software, and services will grow from $858 million in 2015 to nearly $3.0 billion by 2022, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.6%.
This report examines the market trends and technology issues surrounding video analytics technologies and presents forecasts for hardware, software, and services during the period from 2015 through 2022. The report presents in-depth analysis of market drivers, market barriers, application markets, and technology issues, in addition to detailed profiles of 20 key industry players. Key application markets covered include retail, transportation, consumer, city, critical infrastructure, and enterprise. Market forecasts, segmented by world region, include hardware unit shipments as well as hardware, software, and services revenue.
Key Market Forecasts
- Video Analytics Total Revenue by Application Market, World Markets: 2015-2022
- Video Analytics Hardware Unit Shipments and Revenue by Region, World Markets: 2015-2022
- Video Analytics Software and Services Revenue by Region, World Markets: 2015-2022
- Video Analytics Retail Market Revenue by Region, World Markets: 2015-2022
- Video Analytics Transportation Market Revenue by Region, World Markets: 2015-2022
- Video Analytics City Market Revenue by Region, World Markets: 2015-2022
- Video Analytics Critical Infrastructure Market Revenue by Region, World Markets: 2015-2022
- Video Analytics Enterprise Market Revenue by Region, World Markets: 2015-2022
- Video Analytics Consumer Market Revenue by Region, World Markets: 2015-2022
- Computer Vision
- Convolutional Neural
- Deep Learning
- Face Detection
- Facial Recognition
- Motion Detection
- Motion Extraction
- Optical Character
- People Counting
- Video Content Analysis
- Video Search
- Video Tagging
- Critical Infrastructure
Key Questions Addressed:
- What are the key factors driving the adoption of video analytics in various application markets?
- How will the mix of video analytics applications and use cases evolve over the next several years?
- What are some of the key policy and regulatory factors that will influence the development of this market?
- How is computer vision being utilized in video analytics?
- How is deep learning being leveraged to improve video analytics results?
- Who are some of the key players in various aspects of the video analytics market, and what are their relative strengths and weaknesses?
- What is the scale of the video analytics business opportunity by segment and geography?
- Allied Vision Technologies GmbH
- Auviz Systems
- Berkeley Design Technology Inc.
- CEVA, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Milestone Systems (Canon Group)
- PureTech Systems
- Qognify (formerly NICE Systems)
- RetailNext, Inc.
- Tend Insights, Inc.
- Tyco International PLC
- Verint Systems Inc.
- Xilinx, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pqfjk9/video_analytics
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-video-analytics-market-analysis-and-forecasts-2022-hardware-software-and-services-will-grow-from-858-million-in-2015-to-30-billion-by-2022---research-and-markets-300337167.html
SOURCE Research and Markets