DUBLIN, March 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wzrbxs/walking_assist) has announced the addition of the "Walking Assist Devices Market by Product Type (Gait Belts & Lift Vests, Canes, Crutches, Walker, Wheelchairs, Power Scooters), and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and ROW) - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report forecasts the global walking assist device market to reach a value USD 6.57 Billion by 2020.
This report on the Global Market is analysed and segmented on the basis of product, and region. It analyzes the competitive developments, such as alliance, joint venture, and merger & acquisition of the global market. This market is also analyzed with an explicit focus on the high-growth applications and fastest-growing market segments. The walking assist device are generally used by the patients suffering from spinal cord injuries (SCI), hemiplegia and other types of paralysis, multiple sclerosis (MS), cerebral palsy (CP), amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), arthritis, and lower-limb amputations.
Key Topics Covered:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the Global walking assist devices market are provided.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets is provided. The report also analyzes the markets for walking assist devices across various regions, exploits new distribution channels, new clientele base and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investment decisions in the Global walking assist devices is provided. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market is also provided.
- Besco Medical Co.,Ltd
- Betterlifehealthcare Ltd.
- Comfort Orthopedic Co. Ltd
- Drive Medical (Medical Depot, Inc.)
- Electric Mobility Euro Ltd.
- GF Health Products, Inc.
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Invacare Corporation
- Karma Health Care Ltd.
- Levo AG
- Meyra GmbH (Medort S.A.)
- Ossenberg GmbH
- Permobil Inc. (Tilite)
- Pride Mobility Products Corp.
- Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
5 Walking Assist Device Market, By Product Type
6 North America Walking Assist Device Market, By Country
7 Europe Walking Assist Device Market, By Country
8 Asia-Pacific Walking Assist Device Market, By Country
9 Rest of the World Walking Assist Device Market, By Country
10 Walking Assist Device Market: Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wzrbxs/walking_assist
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets