LONDON, April 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Across the globe, fresh water resources are becoming increasingly scarce and the quality of water supplied by public water utilities, especially in Asia-Pacific, is deteriorating with high amounts of dissolved solids and other impurities such as viruses and bacteria. Consequently, the adoption of water purifiers has been increasing across the globe over the last decade. On the basis of usage, water purifiers are categorized into two types - point of entry systems and point of use systems. Point of use water purification systems are further segmented into Membrane (Reverse Osmosis & Ultrafiltration) filtration, UV (Ultraviolet) filtration and Media (Activated Carbon in particular) based filtration. Due to increasing disposable income, degrading water quality and increasing instances of health related disorders, mainly caused due to presence of impurities in supplied water, the use of point of use water filtration systems is growing, especially in Asia-Pacific.
According to TechSci Research report, "Global Water Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the global water purifiers market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 16% during 2015 - 2020. In volume terms, the market is dominated by media based water purifiers, however, membrane (largely RO) purifiers segment dominated the value market on account of considerably higher selling prices. Moreover, as the tap water quality continues to decline, membrane purifiers segment is anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing segment over the next five years, globally. Until 2020, the point of use water purifiers segment is expected to continue its market dominance, with majority demand anticipated to emanate from Asia-Pacific. Few of the global brands operating in the water purifiers segment include Pureit, LG, Eureka Forbes, Kent, Amway, A O Smith, Midea Water Appliances, Coway, Aquasana, and Culligan, among others. "Global Water Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" elaborates the following aspects related to the global water purifiers market:
- Global Water Purifiers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Technology (UV, Membrane & Media)
- Regional Analysis - APAC, Europe & Russia, North America, South America, Middle East & Africa
- Changing Technological Development & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global water purifiers market
- To identify the ongoing trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, water purifier manufacturers, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with water purifier manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3273373/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-water-purifiers-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2020-300254775.html