LONDON, Dec. 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
This dashboard delivers a powerful view across wealth markets globally, enabling cross-comparison at regional and country level for 66 countries and six regions. Historical and forecast data is segmented by liquid asset bands. Our database is regularly updated and delivered through an interactive online dashboard.
- Identify your target customer base and understand its growth potential, with data segmented by asset band and five-year forecasts.- Compare the performance of 66 wealth markets around the world.- Analyze the distribution of onshore liquid assets across a country's adult population.- Export the graphics from the dashboard, or if you are more at ease using Excel, export the data into your own worksheets.
Reasons To Buy
- Which countries have weathered the recent financial crisis best and which have the most positive prospects for growth in affluent assets?
- Which are the countries with the fastest-growing affluent populations?
- How large is the HNW market in my target country?
- What is the penetration of affluent individuals in my target markets?
- How does the affluent population break down by asset band in each market?
The US is the largest wealth market in the world and is set to remain the number one market for some time to come. China and Japan are second and third respectively, with China overtaking Japan to take second spot in 2013.
In terms of HNW holdings, Australia, Canada, the UK, and the US are expected to perform strongly compared to the other mature markets, mainly thanks to their more diversified investment mix and solid economies.
Russia's wealth market has returned a steady performance in 2015 in spite of ongoing tension with the West. Nonetheless, the dramatic fall of the ruble against the dollar in 2014 means in relative terms its wealth market has slipped down the global rankings when measured by liquid assets.Download the full report:
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers