DUBLIN, April 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Wearable Technologies in Clinical and Consumer Health" report to their offering.
This research service analyzes the global market for wearable technologies in clinical and consumer health. It discusses in detail how industry convergence and technological innovations are transitioning wearables from simple consumer devices to actionable healthcare applications - specifically in managing targeted chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart failure, arrhythmia, pain, respiratory, and neurological conditions. The final section discusses key challenges on why wearables fail and provides strategic recommendations for future growth opportunities, including emerging business models around healthcare wearable devices and platform services.
Key Questions this Study Will Answer
- How will wearable technologies evolve to play a greater role in health and wellness? - What opportunities exist in clinical care for wearables? How are companies monetizing these opportunities? - What emerging technological building blocks (sensors, devices, and apps) are contributing to the future functionality of wearables? - What are the prevailing problems with care delivery today, and how can wearables serve to address them? - What types of emerging business models and ecosystem partnerships are being formed?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Scope
2. Market Definitions and Segmentation
3. Executive Summary
4. Introduction to Wearables
5. Healthcare Wearables Market Projections
6. Consumer Health Wearables
7. Medical and Clinical-Grade Wearables
8. Business Model Considerations
9. Key Conclusions
- Apple - Qualcomm Life - Samsung
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9dx588/wearable
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-wearable-technologies-in-clinical-and-consumer-health-market-2016---strategic-recommendations-and-competitive-considerations-for-a-30-billion-market-opportunity---research-and-markets-300246338.html
SOURCE Research and Markets