DUBLIN, Dec. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d2g324/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Wind Farm Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Industry Report, 2015-2018" report to their offering.
In 2014, the global wind farm O&M market size hit USD9.25 billion, representing a year-on-year growth rate of 25.8%; by 2018, the market size is expected to reach USD13.78 billion
The mainstream onshore wind farm O & M market seized the share of 90.2% in 2014, much higher than the rest offshore wind farm O & M market. With the accelerating construction of offshore wind power, the global offshore wind farm O & M market is expected to grow at above 20% in 2015-2018.
China ranks first worldwide in terms of wind farm O&M market size. In 2014, the country achieved USD2.18 billion, accounting for 23.6%. Since the warranty period of a large number of wind turbines made in 2009 is approaching, China's wind farm O & M market size will surge to USD3.512 billion by 2018.
At present, players in the Chinese wind farm O&M market can be divided into three main types: wind turbine manufacturers, wind farm developers and third-party O&M companies. In 2015, wind farm developers enjoy the lion's share --74.6%, followed by wind turbine manufacturers with 14.8%. Third-party O&M companies have a relatively small scale owing to technical barriers.
Global and China Wind Farm O&M Industry Report, 2015-2018 focuses on the followings:
- Global wind power installed capacity and distribution; China's wind power installed capacity, regional structure, offshore wind power development and corporate structure
- Global wind farm O&M market size and geographical distribution; development of European wind farm O&M market
- Chinese wind farm O&M market size, cost analysis and competitive landscape
- Operation and development in China of 5 major global wind farm O&M companies
- Operation and development strategies of 11 major Chinese wind farm O&M companies
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Wind Farm O&M
2. Global and Chinese Wind Power Market
3. Global Wind Farm O&M Market
4. Chinese Wind Farm O&M Market
5. Major Global Wind Farm O&M Companies
6. Chinese Wind Farm O&M Companies
7. Summary and Forecast
- Concord New Energy
- EUM Wind Power Technologies Service (Beijing)
- East Environment Energy
- Longyuan Power
- Ming Yang Wind Power
- United Power
- Xinjiang Jindaban Clean Energy
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets