DUBLIN, Nov. 02, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gq7vzq/woodplastic) has announced the addition of the "Wood-Plastic Composites Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The global wood-plastic composites to grow at a CAGR of 14.43% by volume over the period 2014-2019.
The report, Global Wood-plastic Composites Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report includes a comprehensive discussion on the market, an extensive coverage on various types of production techniques, applications, and demand-supply dynamics in various geographies. The report provides comments on both the existing market landscape and its growth prospects over the forecast period. The report further includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
- UPM-Kymmene The increase in distribution agreements between vendors in the market and companies operating in diverse geographical regions fuels market growth. Major vendors in the market such as Trex, Fiberon, and CPG International are following aggressive distribution agreements to capture a larger share of the market. The exhibit below provides a list of agreements between vendors and distributors.
According to the report, wood-plastic composites are increasingly used in the housing industry for interior applications and outdoor constructions such as decking. The use of these products in decking accounts for the major share of the market and the demand for these products is expected to increase substantially during the forecast period. While Europe and North America represent more mature markets for decking, APAC holds significant growth opportunities because of the growth of the housing industry in the region.
Further, the report states that the low preference for recyclates in wood-plastic composite products is a major challenge hindering the growth of the market.
The report further segments the market based on the following:
- Plastic types (polyethylene, PVC, and others)
- End-users (building industry, automotive industry, industry and infrastructure sector, and others)
- Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, ROW)
- Advanced Environmental Recycling Technologies
- CPG International
Other prominent vendors
- American Wood Fibers
- AMSCO Windows
- Artowood Thailand
- B&F Plastics
- CPG International
- Crane Plastics
- Findock International
- FKuR Kunststoff
- Guangzhou Kindwood
- J Ehrler
- North Wood Plastics
- OnSpec Composites
- Perth Wood Plastic Composite
- Plygem Holdings
- Tamko Building Products
- Tech-Wood International
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gq7vzq/woodplastic
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets