SAN FRANCISCO, May 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Globant S.A. (NYSE: GLOB), a digitally native technology services company focused on creating digital journeys, secured six award recognitions this month for applications developed both internally and by L4 Digital, a Globant company, including four Stevies in the American Business Awards and two finalist nominations from the Appy Awards for innovative app development in the professional services, healthcare, and media & entertainment sectors.
The company was recognized for StarmeUp, an employee engagement platform; Caresi, an app created with the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance that empowers breast cancer patients to actively monitor their care process; and Rooster Teeth First for Xbox One, an app which enabled Rooster Teeth to launch their subscription service on game console.
The specific distinctions include:
- Stevie Awards:
- Gold: New Media & Entertainment Product - Rooster Teeth First for XBox One
- Silver: Productivity Mobile App - StarmeUp
- Silver: Professional Services Mobile App - StarmeUp
- Silver: Fitness & Recreation & Health - Caresi: Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA)
- Appy Award Finalists:
- Health & Fitness - Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA)
- Entertainment: Movies/Television/Video - Rooster Teeth First for XBox One
"We are honored and overwhelmed to receive this abundance of recognition from industry experts. This validates our commitment to creating impactful moments for consumers across platforms and contexts," said Martin Migoya, CEO & co-founder of Globant. "These recognitions reinforce the positive feedback we receive from clients and the market at large."
The following are excerpts by Stevie Awards judges:
- The Rooster Teeth app is "clever, timely" and a "very innovative product." Another added: "Great work in the digital content space."
- Caresi: The "content and importance of this app were excellent" with "tremendous functionality." They also noted the "very personal touch" that serves to "help people through a very tough and personal issue….this system does a great job to keep the patient updated to their treatment. Very well done."
- StarmeUp was dubbed: "Brilliant and useful...this is true innovation." Judges also wrote: "a great example of material design" and "excellent idea and execution."
The American Business Awards are the nation's premier business awards program. With more than 3,600 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry, more than 190 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year's Stevie Award winners.
The Appy Awards recognize creativity and excellence in app design, and are hosted by MediaPost. Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on May 18 in New York City.
Globant (NYSE: GLOB) is a digitally native technology services company that creates digital journeys for its customers, which impact millions of consumers. Globant is the place where engineering, design, and innovation meet scale. Globant has more than 5,800 professionals in 12 countries working for companies like Google, Linkedin, EA, and Coca Cola, among others.
Globant was named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape Report (2016) and its client work has been featured as business case studies at Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Stanford University. For more information, visit www.globant.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/globant-scores-multiple-awards-for-starmeup-rooster-teeth--scca-apps-300462604.html