FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., April 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- It's the perfect chic escape for that special group of girlfriends: Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment District's "Haute Lauderdale Girlfriends Getaway" package. Available now through Sunday, June 19, the package features the best of Fort Lauderdale style: a stay at the Riverside Hotel, fashion-focused art at NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale, delicious cuisine and beverages, shopping, shopping (did we mention shopping?), and more.
Offered Thursday, Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday, the package includes the following fabulous features:
- Deluxe accommodations, based on double occupancy, in the Riverside Hotel's Executive Tower, boasting the beautiful Fort Lauderdale skyline and New River views, large marble bathrooms, and an optional balcony
- Tickets to NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale's exhibition "Bellissima: Italy and High Fashion 1945–1968," which showcases the extraordinary period of creativity in Italy that gave rise to Italian high fashion (alta moda), on view through June 5, 2016
- $30 food and beverage credit per room, per stay, which can be used at the hotel's Wild Sea Oyster Bar & Grille, a coastal chic seafood destination; Indigo Restaurant, featuring culinary delights; Preston's Wine & Martini Lounge, a uniquely elegant spot to unwind, with a grand piano and coral fireplaces that date back to 1936; or the Golden Lyon vintage pub, where creative cocktails are served
- A welcome gift bag, including a savings book from upscale The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale mall containing more than 40 offers, valued at more than $300 in savings; and special offers for the shops on Las Olas
- Complimentary valet parking for up to two vehicles per room
Package prices start at $154 per room, per night, based on double occupancy (depending on available occupancy and date selected). Up to four people may stay in one room — the third and fourth guests in the room pay an additional $10 per person. Prices are exclusive of taxes, gratuities, fees and other charges. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No refund or credit for unused portion. Void where prohibited.
Advance reservations are required for the "Haute Lauderdale Girlfriends Getaway" package. To book the package, visit www.riverwalkae.com/HauteLauderdale and enter the promo code GIRLFRIENDS.
"Girlfriend getaways create memories that last a lifetime, and The District's 'Haute Lauderdale Girlfriends Getaway' package adds Fort Lauderdale chic to this wonderful escape," said Carmen Ackerman, Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment District project manager. "It's the perfect way to unwind, laugh, and enjoy life."
About Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment District
Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment District is a unique partnership of arts and entertainment organizations located along the New River in downtown Fort Lauderdale with the express mission of promoting cultural tourism in South Florida. Presenting over 1000 individual events each year, The District attracts well over 1 million visitors annually. Partners of The District Consortium include Broward Center for the Performing Arts, NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale, Florida Grand Opera, Fort Lauderdale Historical Society, the Historic Stranahan House Museum and Bonnet House Museum & Gardens. It is supported by the Broward County Board of County Commissioners as recommended by the Broward Cultural Council and the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau. For more information about The District and its partners, visit www.riverwalkae.com.
Editor's Note: The 2015–2016 comprehensive The District calendar listing all confirmed events and high-res images are available upon request.
Carmen Ackerman, Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment District
954-414-6910 / Email
Durée Ross, Durée & Company, PR Consultant
954-723-9350 / Email
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gno-the-districts-haute-lauderdale-girlfriends-getaway-package-available-through-june-5-presents-a-bellissima-beautiful-stay-at-las-olas-riverside-hotel--more-300249743.html
SOURCE Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment District