The Black Friday deals will be available on the company's entire portfolio of tours, which offer an ideal balance of planned activities and free time, from Friday, November 25–Sunday, November 27. A separate Cyber Monday sale will also be available for online bookings on November 28.
The Black Friday Deals:
- Black Friday offer: Save up to $600 per person on all tours
- Choose from Walking Tours, Safaris, Food & Wine, multi-country combination tours, City Stays and more
- Valid: Friday, November 25–Sunday, November 27
For top deals, travelers should book their trips on Black Friday itself when they can stack on the savings with:
- Morning Doorbuster: Get an extra $75–$125 in savings
- Travelers can customize their experience with a choice of either:
- $75 off an excursion or
- $125 off a tour extension
- Valid: Black Friday ONLY, 6AM–10AM
- Special Savings—Day-of Deal
Cyber Monday Deals:
- Miss out on the Black Friday Event? Travelers can still save up to 25% off all tours when they book online at www.goaheadtours.com
"Travel is the gift that keeps giving because it creates memories that last a lifetime," says Heidi Durflinger, President of Go Ahead.
"This year's Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are some of the best we've ever had. With the holidays coming up, this is the perfect time to plan your dream trip with family and friends."
The Go Ahead Difference:
Go Ahead specializes in creating incredible travel experiences. The company handles all of the details—transportation, accommodations, guided sightseeing and more—so travelers can focus on taking in the world around them. They partner with expert Tour Directors and local guides to offer an inside look at the best sights and hidden local favorites through carefully crafted itineraries that balance planned activities and free time to explore.
For booking and additional tour information, go to www.goaheadtours.com/black-friday-travel-deals-2016 or call 1.800.590.1170.
About Go Ahead:
Go Ahead offers 150+ industry-leading guided tours to inspiring destinations on all seven continents. Founded in 1990, Go Ahead delivers high-quality, culturally enriching travel experiences at great value for both individuals and groups in the U.S. and Canada. As part of EF Education First, Go Ahead has access to an unmatched network across more than 50 countries and 500 offices worldwide. EF is a leading private education company dedicated to opening the world through education. Please visit www.goaheadtours.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/go-ahead-unveils-black-friday-offers----huge-savings-on-travel-300366512.html
SOURCE Go Ahead Tours