Go Wild With Free Night Offer, Kids Going Free & Photographic Safaris at Ulusaba in South Africa
LONDON, June 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Ulusaba Private Game Reserve, Sir Richard Branson's beautiful award-winning luxury retreat, has a fantastic free night offer available for guests who book to stay between now and the 22nd December 2012; which means they can treat themselves for a little bit longer and enjoy the final night for free!
Guests can either book to stay for 4 nights for the price of 3, 5 nights for the price of 4 or if they wish to stay even longer 7 nights for the price of 5. Rates start from ZAR 4,750 per person per night based on double occupancy in Safari Lodge and includes accommodation, all meals and drinks, twice daily game drives, all drinks (including alcoholic), as well as a team of fabulous staff.
Kids (otherwise known as Cubs at Ulusaba) aged from 0 - 11 years can stay at Ulusaba's Rock Lodge for free throughout 2012 and 2013! That's a saving of ZAR 2,000 per child per night. Ulusaba tailors fantastic programmes for the little ones at the Cub's club... like keeping them out of trouble for a start... Kids over the age of 6 can join the rest of their pride on game drives.
For those who fancy getting snap-happy and exploring the African bush in a truly unique way photographic safaris are also available. Aimed at amateur photographers and led by Ulusaba's professional rangers and trackers who are also experienced photographers. They teach guests how to interpret animal behaviour so they can capture some outstanding pictures to treasure forever.
Rates for photographic safaris start from R5,500 per person per night in a Safari Room and are based on double occupancy and a minimum stay of 3 nights. Rates are valid for arrivals until the 22nd December 2012.
Notes to Editors:
Terms and Conditions:
- Stays can be split between Safari Lodge and Rock Lodge; the last night of your stay will be complimentary
- Offer is subject to availability and applies to new bookings only made on or after 21st May 2012
- Block out dates may apply
- Maximum of one free night per booking
- This offer can be combined with the Kids go Free Offer although not with any other packages or special offers.
- Kids go free offer is valid up to the 18th December 2012 and then again from the 10th January 2013 up to the 18th December 2013. Block out dates may apply
- The photographic package is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any Ulusaba special offers or other packages unless otherwise stipulated. Packages are based on a minimum 3 night stay, for further information of what is included please contact our reservations team below
- All our normal booking terms and conditions apply
Virgin Limited Edition is an award-winning collection of unique retreats, chosen for their beautiful locations and magnificent surroundings; each offers a sense of fun, style, luxury and exceptional personal service. The group includes Necker Island in the Caribbean's British Virgin Islands, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa, The Roof Gardens and Babylon Restaurant in London; Kasbah Tamadot in Morocco, The Lodge in Verbier, Necker Belle, a 105 foot luxury catamaran and Necker Nymph, a three man aero submarine.Joining the collection in 2013 will be Mahali Mzuri, a tented safari camp in Kenya.
Virgin Limited Edition aims to make a credible contribution towards creating a sustainable economy and to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers and stakeholders.
For bookings please call 0800-716-919 (toll free) or +44(0)208-600-0430 alternatively visit http://www.virginlimitededition.com for more details.
SOURCE Virgin Limited Edition
More by this Source
Mahali Mzuri in "Travel + Leisure It List 2014" aufgenommen
Feb 05, 2014, 16:51 ET
Mahali Mzuri Named in Travel + Leisure It List 2014
Feb 05, 2014, 13:27 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.