Gold Bullion International Reports 120% Year-over-Year Growth
Increasing Investor Demand Prompts Expansion of Product Offerings and Strategic Partnerships
NEW YORK, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gold Bullion International (GBI), a leading provider of physical precious metals, today announced a 120% year-over-year growth in client holdings in 2012. Investments in human capital, strategic partnerships and new product offerings have underscored the company's leadership and growth momentum leading into 2013.
- Announced the addition of three key board members including Eric Schwartz, Sallie Krawcheck, Edward Mathias, as well as former Goldman Sachs partner Steven Feldman as CEO
- Expanded operations based in Asia, extending trading hours to support the growth of Asian and international wealth managers and investors
- Added two more secure, insured vaulting locations in Melbourne and Singapore in addition to other locations in New York, Salt Lake City, Zurich, and London
- Launched a Capital Markets Group to support the growth of GBI's suite of physically backed product offerings
- Added six key distribution partners across the globe, including the Hard Asset Alliance and CAIS Funds
- Collaborated with Gold Resource Corp. to implement the first and only global gold dividend program
- Created a partnership with the World Gold Council
- Developed a research portal for investor education around gold ownership and an editorial newsletter providing gold market insights
"We are grateful to have excellent partners and loyal clients," said Steven Feldman, co-founder and CEO of GBI. "We are also proud of our talented team, including co-founder and President, Savneet Singh, who was recently recognized in the Forbes '30 Under 30' and that we were named by Best Companies New York on their list of "Best Companies to Work For."
GBI is the first institutional quality company in the precious metals industry that integrates onto the workstations of financial advisors, wealth management professionals and investors, allowing them to buy, store, and sell physical gold and other precious metals through its technology/operations platform.
For more information about Gold Bullion International visit: http://www.bullioninternational.com/
About Gold Bullion International:
Gold Bullion International LLC (GBI) is a leading institutional precious metals provider to individual investors and the wealth management industry. GBI's technology and operations platform allows investors to acquire and manage their physical precious metals assets directly through GBI or through their existing wealth management account relationships. Precious metals are acquired a competitive institutional dealer network, stored on behalf of investors in protected and insured vaults in New York, Salt Lake City, London, Zurich, Melbourne and Singapore, and audited by one of the big four. GBI provides the easiest, safest and most reliable option for precious metals ownership. GBI, own what's real.
SOURCE Gold Bullion International
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.