Gold Star Mortgage Appoints Community Commitment Liaison
ANN ARBOR, Mich., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group has officially sanctioned its longstanding community service efforts by appointing Brooke Hoag as its Community Commitment Liaison.
Hoag, 25, will devote her fulltime administrative talents and energy to formalize and expand community giving efforts developed by Gold Star employees over the years. Hoag's appointment reinforces the Gold Star corporate philosophy that is profit-driven, client-driven, and community-driven.
Among the many community service projects Gold Star employees have participated in, that Hoag now will oversee as Gold Star expands its community service efforts, are:
- A Blood Drive for the American Red Cross in which 45 employees signed up for before the campaign was opened to the public.
- Supplying volunteer workers for Habitat for Humanity to build two homes for families in the Ypsilanti area.
- Buying gifts for seven families adopted by the company for the Holidays.
- Participating in several canned food drives through Saline Social Services and Food Gatherers.
- Contributing almost $4,000 worth of toys to Mott's Children's Hospital in Ann Arbor.
- Volunteering employees three days a week to help children in first and second grades during lunch hour at Woodland Meadows Elementary in Saline.
"When my family came to the United States as refugees from the Ukraine we found our place in America because of the kind and generous support of many people," explains Dan Milstein, CEO and Founder of Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group. "So I am especially pleased that my employees have become so involved in giving back to the community as well."
"When Gold Star hires employees we look for people who are grounded in the community and committed to our philosophy of looking out for others," adds Milstein.
Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group, one of the country's top mortgage originators, was formed by Milstein, who has expanded its presence in Ann Arbor as a leader in the Midwest with a growing national presence.
For more information about Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group visit: http://www.GoldStarFinancial.com or call: 800-201-LOAN (5626)
Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s), click appropriate link.
About Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group
Gold Star is one of the fastest growing companies in the United States and is listed on the Inc. 500. The Company is a full-service mortgage business that closes more than $1.5 billion in loans per year. Gold Star has over 500 employees in 48 offices across the USA and has been named a Top Workplace in Michigan for four years by the Detroit Free Press. The firm is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
SOURCE Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.