IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DPD International, the makers of GoldFax, announced today the availability of a new release of their network fax enterprise software, GoldFax 8.0. The release delivers enhanced functionality, extended support for MFP integration, archiving options with GoldFax Insight and new GoldFax Cloud offerings.
GoldFax is an enterprise level fax server solution offered at a small business price that enables users to securely deliver fax documents from any desktop, email, mobile device or MFP. GoldFax 8.0 extends the options and flexibility of the GoldFax solution to meet corporate and regulatory compliance.
"We are excited to release GoldFax 8.0 which includes a wide range of offerings and performance enhancements," said Bill Vanek, Director of Sales for GoldFax. "Business needs for cost reduction, security, compliancy, and disaster recovery have intensified forcing organizations to review and update their processes and infrastructure related to fax document delivery. The GoldFax Cloud offerings allow us to implement GoldFax faster and easier without the need or cost to integrate with a customer's telephone system. It leverages the access to cloud based services while maintaining control and security of confidential documents. GoldFax Insight provides a robust fax archiving solution with advanced searching to meet compliance regulations. We are also continuing to improve our integrated solutions with the industry-leading MFP providers."
GoldFax 8.0 includes several new features including:
- New GoldFax Cloud – Send/Receive faxes via GoldFax Cloud Fax Telephone Service.
- New SIP Trunk Provider Support - fax via "virtual lines" with an Internet connection using SIP Trunk Providers including babyTEL.
- New FoIP (Fax over IP) support with XCAPI
- New Disaster Recovery Capability using GoldFax Cloud or SIP Trunk Providers
- New GoldFax Insight Option - Archive, search, retrieve, and reporting on all faxes
- Enhanced GoldFax Connectors for Kyocera HyPAS, Samsung XOA, and Sharp OSA v4 MFPs with a customizable GoldFax interface and Single Sign-On (SSO) support
- Integration with Canon, Lexmark, Muratec, Toshiba, and XEROX MFPs
For more information on GoldFax 8.0 features contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.goldfax.com/news/GoldFax_Release_News_2012.pdf.
About DPD International
DPD, the makers of GoldFax, is a 35-year-old software solutions provider. GoldFax uses unique, high performance architecture. Industry-leading organizations have selected GoldFax for their fax document delivery solutions including small, medium and Fortune 1000 companies, government organizations and universities with over 1,000,000 end users worldwide.
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE DPD International