PALM DESERT, Calif., Feb. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- It's Just Lunch, the premier international dating service for busy professionals, announces the results of their Super Bowl Sunday Survey providing insight in to men's and women's psyche, and expert tips for how to have a successful Super Bowl date... just in time.
- 58% of singles say that they would bring a first date to a Super Bowl party, so you stand in good company. If you haven't booked that date yet, get to it.
- Among singles, loyalty is key. 74% of men and 82% of women stated that they will root against their date's team at the Super Bowl party. This means you need to be ready for some competition in the room, not just on the screen. Our advice? Let your date know in advance that your emotions can run high, but that you know it's just a game.
- Food is King – On Super Bowl Sunday, it looks like calories don't count. 65% of men and 72% of women won't stick to their diets during the big game; instead they will be filling up on game food. Of course, we recommend keeping this in control, as most singles aren't looking for a wide receiver.
- If your date holds tickets to the actual game? Men, don't get your hopes up—only 37% of women would invite a date to the big game. Rather, 50% of women would prefer to have their best friend join them. Surprisingly, on the other hand, only 46% of men would prefer to bring a date rather than their best friend to the actual game. So much for bromance.
- When INVITED, 70% of men and 68% of women would accept a date with someone they weren't crazy about, just to go to the Super Bowl – looks like everyone wants to be in Dallas for the big game so don't be fooled. The true test will be if you score a second date.
About It's Just Lunch
It's Just Lunch is a specialized dating service for busy professionals founded in 1991. It's Just Lunch save singles from the frustration of having to search through seas of online profiles.
760-779-0101 ext. 106.
SOURCE It's Just Lunch