HOUSTON, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett; Caiman Energy Founder, Chairman and CEO Jack Lafield; and EnerVest Ltd. Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Mark Houser will join more than a dozen other industry leaders in addressing energy professionals at Hart Energy's 4th annual Marcellus-Utica Midstream conference, Jan. 29-31, at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh.
Gov. Corbett's remarks will detail operators' contributions toward the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's environmental and economic prosperity as they have developed and monetized the gas- and gas-liquids-rich treasure that underlies the state.
"Transferring Best Practices to the Utica" will be presented by Lafield. Caiman Energy II continues its Marcellus shale success in bringing the best practices of midstream infrastructure to the Utica shale play, and Lafield will discuss these activities and Caiman's outlook for additional supply and demand.
Houser will participate in the producer/shipper case study, "Collaboration in Action in the Utica." E&P and midstream cooperation is the backbone of today's prolific shale developments, and in this case study, Houser will show how high-level discussions among the players contribute to efficiency.
To date, other confirmed speakers include:
- Frank Tsuru, president and CEO, Momentum/M3 Midstream LLC
- Steve Jacobs, president, Harvest Pipeline Co.
- Richard Cargile, president, Energy Transfer Partners LP
- Bill Cooper, president, The Center for Liquefied Natural Gas
- Mark Casaday, chief operating officer, PVR Partners LP
- James S. Cutler, executive vice president, Petral Worldwide
- Mark Teshoian, senior vice president, Kayne Anderson Energy Funds
- Paul Weissgarber, senior vice president, Crosstex Energy Services LP
- John Howard, senior vice president, NiSource Midstream Group
- Hinds Howard, chief investment officer, Guzman Investment Strategies
- Kenneth Komoroski, partner-in-charge, Pittsburgh-Southpointe, Fulbright & Jaworski LLP
- Manuj Nikhanj, managing director, ITG Investment Research
For more information, visit marcellusmidstream.com.
For 30-plus years, Hart Energy has been a leader covering news and technology for energy investors and executives. The Houston-based company publishes Oil and Gas Investor, E&P, Midstream Business, and FUEL, online data services (OilandGasInvestor.com, UGcenter.com, A-Dcenter.com), and industry newsletters, and provides research and consulting services. With its successful DUG™ conference series, maps, playbooks, and research studies, Hart Energy offers exceptional depth in unconventional resources information. Visit hartenergy.com for more information.
SOURCE Hart Energy