ATLANTA, Aug. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- GP PRO, a division of Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP, and a leading provider of integrated restroom and food service solutions for commercial facilities, today announced the launch of its Pacific Blue Ultra™ product line. The brand, which includes a line of paper towel, soap and sanitizer dispensers, as well as the product refills, was created to meet the everyday demands of facilities with special attention to efficiency, easy maintenance and affordability.
The Pacific Blue Ultra™ brand champions GP PRO's commitment to its Performance at Work™ products providing a range of benefits, which include:
- Waste reduction: Controlled dispensing to help reduce product waste and support sustainability
- Ease of maintenance: Designed with those who refill and service dispensers in mind, featuring dispenser windows for fast refill checks and covers that open 180 degrees for easy refilling
- High capacity: Paper towel dispensers are designed with long-lasting 1,150 feet towel rolls which help reduce run-out for fewer service needs, less roll changes and better customer satisfaction
- Sustainability: Select products hold various certifications, such as Green Seal, Ecologo, EPA compliant, Safer Choice, and meet Green Seal™ Standards GS-1 and GS-41A
- Coordinated look: Matching soap, sanitizer and towel dispensers to give restrooms and break rooms a uniform look and feel
The Pacific Blue Ultra™ product line is built on the idea that facilities with tight budgets shouldn't have to settle. Durable quality, waste reduction, hands free hygiene, and even easy maintenance should be affordable.
"This new product line delivers upon a basic premise of 'affordable efficiency' because the facilities we serve, especially food service and educational institutions, need their products to perform, and be within means," said Dominic Barial, paper towel category manager at GP PRO. "We are providing users with the reassurance that their products will satisfy public demands for hygiene and come with the quality and durability you expect from GP PRO."
"No food service operator should have to forgo efficiency or hygiene because they can't afford both. The same is true for those who value sustainability," said Amy White, skincare category manager at GP PRO. "Pacific Blue Ultra™ product line gives facilities portion controlled dispensing to help meet waste reduction goals, and products which are 100 percent recyclable like the Pacific Blue Ultra™ soap and sanitizer refill bottles."
Pacific Blue Ultra™ is the latest innovation from GP PRO, building on its heritage of quality products. It follows the recent launches of Dixie Ultra™ Interfold 2-Ply Napkin and Compact® with ActiveAire® Freshener Dispenser.
For more information about Pacific Blue Ultra, visit gppro.com/pacificblueultra.
About GP PRO
GP PRO manufactures and sells well-known brands like enMotion®, Compact®, Angel Soft Professional Series®, Brawny Industrial® and food service brands including Dixie®, SmartStock® and PerfecTouch®. A division of Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP, GP PRO designs products to meet restroom, food service and break room needs for office buildings, healthcare, food service, high traffic, lodging, retail and education facilities plus a wide range of industrial and manufacturing facilities in North America.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gp-pro-unveils-new-pacific-blue-ultra-brand-300314177.html