GP Receives Six Prestigious Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Awards
ELKRIDGE, M.D., Nov. 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Global performance improvement solutions provider General Physics Corporation (GP), the operating subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX), today announced that it has won six Brandon Hall Awards for Excellence in Learning: Gold and Silver awards for Best Custom Content, a Silver award for Best Results of a Learning Program, and one Gold and two Bronze awards for Best Learning Team. The winners are listed at www.brandon-hall.com.
"This year's winning entries were the best of the best. We are proud to recognize the award winners who have greatly improved the performance of their organization and have shown clear, measurable business results through these innovative programs," said Mike Cooke, Chief Executive Officer of Brandon Hall Group, Inc.
GP received the following awards:
- A Gold award in the Best Custom Content category with Microsoft for their work together developing online courseware for the Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 operating system. The Microsoft MyPhone course was developed using animated storytelling, a game, and interactive practice exercises to help Retail Sales Professionals effectively communicate the features and benefits of MyPhone and demonstrate how to use it.
- A Gold award in the Best Learning Team category with Microsoft for their work together on the Sales, Marketing, and Services Group Readiness (SMSGR) initiative. The goal of this initiative was to expand and enhance SMSGR's learning content development capabilities, ensure implementation of standard business processes and templates, reduce the number of third-party vendors, and reduce overall costs.
- A Bronze award in the Best Learning Team category with Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation for their work together to create a training program to introduce the CH-53K (helicopter) Digital Manufacturing Process. GP and Sikorsky team members, who live and work in multiple locations across the U.S., collaborated to create a highly interactive, five-day training curriculum that exceeded Sikorsky's expectations.
- GP's PerformTech division won a Silver award for Best Custom Content for developing a one-day, classroom-based activity called Managing Multiple Engagements for the Government Accountability Office (GAO). Using our proprietary Scenario Builder tool, PerformTech developed a timed, interactive, branching scenario activity designed to simulate a typical high-stress morning for GAO assistant directors.
- GP's RWD division won a Silver award in the Best Results of a Learning Program category for their Project Management Certification Process, PM2.0. The PM2.0 was designed to ensure the Project Managers have the requisite skills, knowledge, and hands-on experience to be successful and to make certain the client experience is exemplary. The latest survey of RWD customers resulted in a 98% total satisfaction level for RWD project managers, well above the 75% benchmark for excellence.
- GP's RWD division also won a Bronze award in the Best Learning Team category with Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics for developing and delivering SAP training and providing end-user support to 12 locations across the country. The collaborative efforts of the Siemens and RWD teams resulted in increased productivity, an improved training approach, and enhanced training delivery.
About Brandon Hall Research
Having worked with more than 10,000 clients globally and after 19 years of delivering world-class solutions, Brandon Hall Group is the preeminent research and analyst organization focused on developing research-driven solutions to drive organizational performance for emerging and large organizations. Brandon Hall Group has an extensive repository of thought leadership, research, data and expertise in Learning and Development, Talent Management, Sales Effectiveness, Marketing Impact, and Executive Management (www.brandonhall.com).
GP is the principal operating subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX). GP is a global performance improvement solutions provider of sales and technical training, e-Learning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP's solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers. Additional information may be found at http://gpworldwide.com/.
SOURCE GP Strategies
More by this Source
GP Strategies to Report Third Quarter 2013 Results on October 31, 2013
Oct 25, 2013, 09:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.