LONDON, Feb. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- DelveInsight's "Graft versus Host Disease (GVHD) - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023-Japan" report provides an overview of the disease and global historical and forecasted epidemiological data for the diagnosed incident cases of Hematopoietic stem cell transplantations (HSCTs) and Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD) based upon the sub-types of GVHD along with the type of donor involved in the HSCTs, for the forecast period (2013-2023). The report also includes global market size of the Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD) for Japan.
GVHD is one of the severe complications associated with Hematopoietic stem cell transplantations (HSCTs). DelveInsight forecasts predict an on-going increase in HSCTs in the near future which shall lead to subsequent increase in the patient population of GVHD. According to DelveInsight's estimates, the total number of diagnosed incident cases of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplants (HSCTs) shall increase at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 2.73% from 2013-2023 and reach up to 7,025 cases in the year 2023.
The incident rate of GVHD in unrelated donor (URD) is much higher in comparison to the sibling donors (SD), irrespective of the sub-types i.e., acute GVHD (aGVHD) or chronic GVHD (cGVHD). As per DelveInsight forecasts, the diagnosed incidence cases of aGVHD in sibling donors and aGVHD in unrelated donors, shall increase at a CAGR of 2.88 % and 1.57%, respectively, from 2013-2023. In case of cGVHD, the number of diagnosed incident population cGVHD in sibling donors and cGVHD in unrelated donors is expected to accentuate at a CAGR of 2.88% and 1.57%, respectively, by the end of the year 2023.
The market size of GVHD mainly comprises of the off-label biologics. Many companies are working on the development of targeted therapy and in the near future, these drugs may create an impact on the overall market size of GVHD. DelveInsight's estimates suggest that the forecasted market size of Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD) in Japan shall increase at a CAGR of 4.80% from 2013 to 2023.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house Forecast model analysis by Publisher team of industry experts.
- Report covers the disease overview including pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, disease management, and current treatment options.
- It focuses on the risk factors and the historical trends of the diagnosed incident cases of allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplants (HSCTs) ( which also includes the cases of first transplants along with the total transplants)
- The Report also covers the detailed historical and forecasted number of diagnosed incident cases of acute GVHD and chronic GVHD, segmented by the type of donors (Sibling donors and unrelated donors) for Japan from 2013-2023.
- The Report also includes historical and forecasted Market size of GVHD for Japan from 2013 to 2023.
- It provides the information of available marketed therapies, including off-label biologics, patent and exclusivity details.
- The report also focuses on the details of pipeline drugs in the pivotal stage of development including their SWOT Analysis and expected launch date, which shall help to predict the impact of those drugs on the market size in the near future.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4683660/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/graft-versus-host-disease-gvhd---market-insights-epidemiology-and-market-forecast-2023--japan-300404482.html