Grainger To Host Annual Analyst Meeting
CHICAGO, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Grainger (NYSE: GWW), the leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products serving businesses and institutions, will host its Annual Analyst Meeting on Wednesday, November 14th, 2012, in Lake Forest, Illinois. Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Jim Ryan will host the event. The meeting will also include presentations from the following leaders:
- DG Macpherson, Senior Vice President and President, Global Supply Chain and Corporate Strategy
- Court Carruthers, Senior Vice President and President, Grainger United States
- Mike Pulick , Senior Vice President and President, Grainger International
- Paul Miller , Vice President, eCommerce and Customer Information
- Ron Jadin , Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
The event will be webcast live beginning at 12:00 p.m. CST / 1:00 p.m. EST and may be accessed on Grainger's Investor Relations web site at www.grainger.com/investor.
W.W. Grainger , Inc. with 2011 sales of $8.1 billion is North America's leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products, with expanding global operations.
SOURCE W.W. Grainger , Inc.
More by this Source
Grainger To Present At 2013 EPG Spring Conference
May 17, 2013, 10:00 ET
Grainger Reports April 2013 Sales Results
May 10, 2013, 08:00 ET
Grainger To Present At Robert Baird's Growth Stock Conference
May 03, 2013, 10:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.