Graphene Opportunities 2013-2018: Technology, Markets, Players
DUBLIN, July 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6f45t9/graphene) has announced the addition of the "Graphene Opportunities 2013-2018: Technology, Markets, Players" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Graphene is a hot topic. It promises to offer the best possible material properties in almost all applications. Its extraordinary performance has led many to call it the 'superlative' or 'wonder' material. The reality however is different and this report diligently separates hype from reality using our detailed understanding of the graphene technology and industry.
This report finds that there is no single graphene, but they are different types of graphene. Each type has a different a microstructure, layer number, oxygen content, etc. And each type offers a different set of properties therefore targeting a different set of markets.
The research forecasts that 100 million dollars of graphene will be sold in 2018 into a range of applications, including RFID, smart packaging, supercapacitors, composites, ITO replacement, sensors, logic and memory, etc.
Who should buy this report?
Players active in:
- Commercialising graphene and carbon nanotubes
- Providing materials that graphene will rival including silver nanowires, silver nanoparticles, ITO, carbon black, carbon fibre, etc
- Assessing the use of graphene as additive in composites and epoxies
- Developing transparent conductors and alternatives to ITO
- Feeding into the graphene supply chain including graphite miners
- Producing and using conductive inks, particularly for smart packaging applications
- Assessing options for RFID inks
- Providing energy storage solutions including batteries and supercapacitors
- Developing transistors including printed ones
- Investing in emerging technologies
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Graphene - The Wonder Material?
3. There Are Many Types Of Graphene
4. Cost-Effective And Scalable Manufacturing Technique Is The Holy Grail
5. The State Of Investment, Production And Revenue In The Graphene Market
6. Moving Up The Value Chain Is Critical
7. The Ip Activity Is Moving From The Manufacturing Side To Cover End Uses
8. Reduced Graphene Oxide
9. Chemical Vapour Deposition
10. Liquid Phase Exfoliation
12. A General Market Overview
13. Graphene Functional Inks- What Is Their Market Position?
14. Graphene- Does It Have A Future As An Active Channel In Transistors?
15. Graphene In Polymeric Composites- The Largest Near-Term Opportunity For Graphene
16. Graphene - Has It Potential In Lithium-Ion Or Rechargeable Lithium Metal Batteries?
17. Graphene- A Winner Replacement For Ito?
18. Graphene - Does It Deliver Value In Supercapacitor?
19. Graphene Functional Inks In Rfid Tags
20. Summary - Forecasts And Assessment
21. Company Interviews
22. Company Profiles
- Carben Semicon
- Carbon Solutions
- Catalyx Nanotech
- Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI)
- GRAnPH Nanotech,
- Graphene Energy
- Harbin Mulan
- HRL Laboratories
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research
- Nanostructured & Amorphous Materials, Inc.
- Pennsylvania State University
- Quantum Materials Corp,
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI)
- Rice University
- Rutgers - The State University of New Jersey
- Samsung Electronics
- Sungkyunkwan University Advanced Institute of Nano Technology (SAINT)
- University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
- University of Manchester
- University of Princeton
- University of Southern California (USC)
- University of Texas at Austin,
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6f45t9/graphene
SOURCE Research and Markets
More by this Source
China Electronic Transformer and Inductor Industry Report
Dec 06, 2013, 14:58 ET
China Human Vaccine Industry Report 2013
Dec 06, 2013, 14:06 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.