Greatland Enhances Winfiler Software to Further Simplify W-2 & 1099 Reporting Process
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Nov. 17, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Greatland, one of the country's leading providers of W-2 and 1099 products for business, today announced they have launched a newly updated version of the company's Winfiler software. Winfiler is a complete reporting software that helps individuals generate and e-file all wage and income reporting forms, including W-2, 1099 and other related documentation. By combining an easy-to-use interface and navigation tools, Winfiler simplifies the entire W-2 and 1099 filing process.
New updates this year include:
- Universal import tool to bring data from other software programs into Winfiler
- Export data from Winfiler into a csv file to reconcile with accounting package data
- Ability to e-file 1099 corrections through Winfiler's E-file Center
- Downloadable version of the product
Winfiler's E-file Center virtually eliminates the need for paper forms, and reduces overall time spent on fulfillment. With just a few clicks, individuals can easily have forms filed to federal and state agencies, as well as printed and mailed out to recipients – making it almost like an outsourced wage and income reporting resource, but without the large associated costs.
"Greatland's goal is to continually provide our customers with the latest software to ensure tax season runs as smooth as possible," said Bob Nault, Greatland's CEO. "This upgrade is a key step toward helping our clients, who are primarily small businesses, navigate the challenges of wage and income reporting as quickly and easily as possible."
Greatland's Winfiler software serves as a simple tool for businesses that are searching for a "one-stop shop" to do their year-end filing. Some of the key features are:
- Electronic filing module built into the software program
- Preview forms on the screen before your print
- Print to preprinted or blank W-2 and 1099 forms
- Automatic data checking and decimal placement
- Unlimited number of payees/recipients
- Easy payer setup
- Data entered can be rolled forward from year-to-year
- Easily reconcile/get data back into your accounting software
Greatland (www.greatland.com) is one of the country's leading providers of W-2 and 1099 products for business. Specialized product lines include: W-2 and 1099 forms and software, business checks and software, income tax preparation supplies and software, and mortgage forms. Greatland is an employee-owned company with locations in Grand Rapids, Mich. and Green Bay, Wis. Follow us on Twitter: @GreatlandCorp
More by this Source
Greatland Reminds Businesses of State Filing Deadlines
Feb 25, 2014, 11:00 ET
Businesses: Less than One Week to File W-2 and 1099s
Jan 27, 2014, 11:00 ET
What Small Businesses REALLY Need to Know When it Comes to W-2 and 1099 Forms
Jan 22, 2014, 15:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.