SANTA BARBARA, Calif., May 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Green Hills Software will showcase their industry-leading technology for automotive electronics and secure IoT devices at TU-Automotive Detroit, June 7 - 8, 2017 in Novi, MI. See our latest innovative solutions for securing the connected car, ensuring trusted electronic component supply chains, and consolidating complex automotive cockpit software in safe and secure domains. Meet with us to discuss your project's challenges and goals with our embedded systems experts.
Green Hills Software Presentations at TU-Automotive
On June 8, Chuck Brokish, Green Hills Director of Automotive Business Development, will present at 5:10 pm:
Automotive Cybersecurity in Review
- We know cybersecurity is necessary, but not always how to successfully implement it in our vehicles. Learn from past security breaches and understand the steps for end-to-end security.
- Review major milestones and headlines related to automotive cybersecurity for 2017 so far to ascertain what needs to be done next.
- Compare and contrast security techniques used in traditional IT infrastructure versus automotive computing systems.
- Examine where these traditional techniques fall short for automotive applications to build additional layers of security on existing techniques.
At 5:30 pm, Chuck will participate at a panel on:
Laying the Foundations for Secure Future Connectivity
- A security specialist's work is never done! Data volumes are increasing, the systems are getting more complex. Understand the next big developments so you can prepare your method of defense!
- Identify what developments in autonomous, V2X, smart cities and commercial vehicles mean for vehicle cybersecurity, e.g. critical functionalities sharing consumer spectrums on 5G connections.
- Gain insight into what other industries and systems, from mass transit to coffee shops, will be communicating with the vehicle in the IoT. Apply verified communication keys and protocols.
- Uncover how to secure a system that's safety-critical by design, incl. identifying which connection/network is best to use for critical system messages and functionality.
Green Hills Software Demonstrations in Booth #B157
- Safe ECU Consolidation — Linux/Android infotainment securely consolidated with safety-certified dashboard functions for scalable eCockpits
- V2X and the Connected Car — Secure communication and OTA updates over untrusted networks
- Safety Instrument Clusters — Four different safety-critical instrument clusters running on the latest automotive processors
About Green Hills Software
Founded in 1982, Green Hills Software is the largest independent software vendor for the Internet of Things (IoT). In 2008, the Green Hills INTEGRITY-178 RTOS was the first and only operating system to be certified by NIAP (National Information Assurance Partnership comprised of NSA & NIST) to EAL 6+, High Robustness, the highest level of security ever achieved for any software product. Our open architecture integrated development solutions address deeply embedded, absolute security and high-reliability applications for the military/avionics, medical, industrial, automotive, networking, consumer and other markets that demand industry-certified solutions. Green Hills Software is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA, with European headquarters in the United Kingdom. Visit Green Hills Software at www.ghs.com.
Green Hills, the Green Hills logo and INTEGRITY are trademarks or registered trademarks of Green Hills Software in the U.S. and/or internationally. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/green-hills-software-to-present-and-exhibit-at-tu-automotive-detroit-2017-in-novi-mi-300465897.html
SOURCE Green Hills Software