DENVER, April 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- DCG (www.denverconsultinggroup.com), the nation's leading cannabis industry consultancy, announced that Greg Gamet, company Co-Founder, will speak at the New England Cannabis Convention, on April 23 and 24, 2016.
Gamet is well known and widely respected as one of the legal marijuana industry's leading entrepreneurs. He recently was awarded "Entrepreneur of the Year" by CannaNews.Buzz.
Gamet has co-founded several successful cannabis-based ventures, including:
- DANK Colorado – one of the first and highest rated medical and recreational cannabis dispensaries in Denver.
- Kush Bottles Colorado – the market leader in child resistant packaging.
- DCG – providing training and support to cannabis businesses and entrepreneurs.
- CannaScore – a software development company that created an audit application that simplifies the process of assuring compliance with state regulations.
- Elm Properties - a real estate management and construction company that owns, builds out, and operates commercial facilities for cannabis businesses.
The New England Cannabis Convention is an educational & networking hub for the New England medical marijuana, cannabis, and hemp industries, with seminars that include: Starting a Cannabis Business, Industry Forecast, Branding, and Opportunities for Women.
The convention will be held at the Hynes Convention Center, Boston, April 23-24, 11am-6pm.
DCG offers a range of services, including license application support, staff training, SOP Manuals, facility design and build-out, cultivation optimization, and seed-to-sale system implementation. DCG's clients have become market leaders, and named The Best in their respective regions.
DCG also provides Metrc training classes, as well as onsite consultations.
DCG helps their clients build powerful brands, optimize operations, and improve profitability, while assuring regulatory compliance - utilizing their proprietary software system.
For information on DCG, call 720-890-7344, or visit: www.denverconsultinggroup.com.
To reach DCG's new Northwest Office - serving Washington, Oregon, and the greater Northwestern United States, call: 503-862-3030.
DCG is the nation's premier cannabis consulting service, helping marijuana businesses get established, stay compliant, and thrive. Services include license applications, location permitting, build-outs, grow optimization, training, and SOPs. The company also provides regulatory audits powered by CannaScore - the gold standard in compliance assurance.
DCG has offices in key cannabis markets throughout the nation.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/greg-gamet-co-founder-of-dcg-to-speak-at-new-england-cannabis-convention-300255825.html