Grilling Accessories a Top Pick for Holiday Gift Giving
PALATINE, Ill., Nov. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- According to the new 23rd Annual Weber GrillWatch Survey™*, the number one accessory that U.S. grill owners believe would make a great holiday gift is a grilling cookbook (41 percent). Other top favorites include rotisserie and tongs (both 26 percent), a cast iron griddle (22 percent), followed by a rib rack and pizza stone (both 20 percent).
"Grilling is a year-round activity for millions of people," said Brooke Jones, Director of Marketing, Weber-Stephen Products LLC. "In fact, our research shows that 50 percent of grillers grill year-round—even in below freezing temperatures. A grilling gift for the holidays is often unexpected, yet makes a timely gift for grilling enthusiasts."
Holiday gift ideas from Weber include:
- Weber's Time to Grill: Written by New York Times best-selling author and James Beard Award Nominee Jamie Purviance, this cookbook is filled with more than 200 recipes featuring time-saving tips and advice from one of the nation's top grilling experts. MSRP: $24.95.
- Weber's Kettle Rotisserie: Ideal for roasting chickens and holiday turkeys to a golden brown. The rotisserie includes a heavy-duty electric motor and a wooden rod handle for safe handling. Fits 22.5" charcoal grills excluding Weber's One-Touch® Platinum model. MSRP: $149.99.
- The Weber Style™ Three-Piece Stainless Steel Tool Set: Essential for any grill master. The set includes professional-grade chef's tongs with a locking mechanism, a long handle spatula, and a meat fork. MSRP: $39.99.
- Weber Original™ Gourmet Barbecue System Griddle Set: Weber's grilling system created for their classic charcoal kettle helps charcoal lovers take grilling to a new level. The system comes with a hinged cooking grate with a removable center piece to fit the Gourmet Barbecue System's porcelain-enameled cast iron griddle. The flat top griddle is perfect for pancakes and frittatas, or for searing foods like scallops. MSRP: $64.99.
- Weber Style™ Pizza Stone: Made from cordierite ceramic that absorbs excess moisture and distributes heat evenly, this pizza stone delivers a crispy, perfectly cooked pizza every time. The stainless steel frame doubles as a carrier for taking the pizza from the grill to the table. The Weber Style Pizza Stone fits a 22.5" or larger charcoal grill or any full-size gas grill. MSRP: $54.99.
* Weber-Stephen Products LLC commissioned third-party Greenfield Online and KeyStat Marketing, Inc. to field the 23rd Annual Weber GrillWatch Survey. A total of 1,000 grill owners throughout the United States completed the online survey conducted in August 2011. All respondents were over age 21 and own a charcoal, gas or electric outdoor barbecue grill or smoker. The sample was divided between 50 percent males (n=500) and 50 percent females (n=500) and was balanced demographically to represent households across the U.S.
For more information about Weber grills and accessories, visit www.weber.com.
CONTACT: Kim Durk, +1-773-844-1458, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Weber-Stephen Products LLC