NEW YORK, Sept. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
According to a new market report published by Lucintel, the future of carbon black for the global textile fiber market looks good with opportunities in the polyester, nylon, acrylic and others textile fiber products. Carbon black for the global textile fiber market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% from 2015 to 2020. The major drivers of growth for this market are the strong demand for polyester fiber from apparels and home textiles industry. In this market, carbon black is used in polyester, nylon, acrylic and other kind of synthetic fibers. Lucintel predicts that the demand for carbon black in polyester fiber is likely to experience the significant growth in the forecast period supported by declining production of cotton as well as increasing cotton prices.
Within the carbon black for the global textile fiber market, the apparels industry is expected to remain the largest segment over the forecast period. Increasing per capita income, changing life style and growing middle class population are expected to spur growth for this segment over the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to remain the largest market due to the increasing expansion of textile manufacturing facilities in China and India supported with high domestic demand and export of low-cost textile product. Asia Pacific and the North America are expected to witness good growth over the forecast period because of growing demand for synthetic textile fiber. For market expansion, the report suggests innovation and new product development, where the unique characteristics of carbon black can be capitalized.
The report further suggests the development of partnerships with customers to create win-win situations and development of low-cost solutions for the end user. Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, include the shift from commodity to more specialized grade carbon black, growing usage of recycled and bio-based carbon black. Cabot Corporation, Orion Engineered Carbons, Birla Carbon, Sid Richardson Carbon & Energy Co and Philips Carbon Black are among the major suppliers of carbon black for textile fiber market.
Lucintel, a leading global strategic consulting and market research firm, has analyzed opportunities for carbon black in the global textile fiber industry by product, end use industry, and region and has come up with a comprehensive research report, "Growth Opportunities for Carbon Black in the Global Textile Fiber Industry 2015-2020: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis". The Lucintel report serves as a springboard for growth strategy, as it provides a comprehensive data and analysis on trends, key drivers, and directions. The study includes a forecast for carbon black in the global textile fiber industry by product, end use industry, and region as follows: By product [volume (Kiloton) and $M shipment analysis for 2009 – 2020]:
• Others By end user industry [$M shipment analysis for 2009 – 2020]:
• Home textiles
• Industrial and others By region [volume (Kiloton) and $M shipment analysis for 2009 – 2020]:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Rest of World This report answers following 11 key questions:
• Q.1: What are some of the potential, high-growth opportunities for carbon black in the global textile fiber market by end user industry and regions?
• Q. 2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
• Q.3: Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
• Q.4: What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the market?
• Q.5: What are the business risks and threats to the market?
• Q.6: What are emerging trends in this market and reasons behind them?
• Q.7: What are some changing demands of customers in the market?
• Q.8: What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
• Q.9: Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
• Q.10: What are some of the competitive products and processes in this area and how big of a
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03871136-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/growth-opportunities-for-carbon-black-in-the-global-textile-fiber-industry-2015-2020-trends-forecast-and-opportunity-analysis-april-2016-300332941.html