LONDON, Aug. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The global flavors and fragrances market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.1% during 2014-2019. High disposable income of consumer, trendy lifestyle, and being more adventurous in trying out new flavors are all adding to the boom of this market. People are also becoming more conscious of their image and this is leading to higher consumption of fragrances. Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global flavors and fragrances market by regions and applications; and has come up with a comprehensive research report, "Growth Opportunities for the Global Flavors and Fragrances Market 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis." This report provides an analysis of global flavors and fragrances market, including the market trends, competitive landscapes, company profiles, emerging trends, and key drivers of the industry growth. The study also includes forecast of global flavors and fragrances market through 2019 by value ($B) segmented by regions and applications as follows:
Global flavors and fragrances market segmented by regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
Global flavors market segmented by applications:
Global fragrances market segmented by applications:
- Fine Fragrance
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
- Soaps and Detergents
- Household and Air care
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that most of the segments for the global flavors and fragrances will have good growth during 2014-2019. In the global flavors market by applications, savory and confectionary applications are expected to witness significant growth, whereas in global fragrances market, soaps and detergents along with other applications are expected to grow significantly. Givaudan, Firmenich, International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc., Symrise and Takasago, are some of the major suppliers of the flavors and fragrances. The industry players are focusing on development of new products to meet the constantly changing industry demands of customers. This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "Growth Opportunities for the Global Flavors and Fragrances Market 2014- 2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include:
- Market size estimates: Global flavors and fragrances market size estimation in terms of value ($B) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global flavors and fragrances market trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) by regions and by segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Global flavors market size by various applications such as dairy, beverage, savory, confectionery, others and fragrances market size by various application segments such as fine fragrance, cosmetics and toiletries, soaps and detergents, household and air care, and others both in terms of volume and value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global flavors and fragrances market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of global flavors and fragrances suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of global flavors and fragrances in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2653336/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48