LONDON, Aug. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Despite Low Oil Prices, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific Markets have a Positive Outlook
This report makes an analysis of the global coiled tubing market; it discusses the importance of coiled tubing and its application in the upstream oil and gas industry. The research study also analyzes the many growth opportunities in this market. Various drivers and restraints are explained detail to provide an understanding of the market dynamics. The report also covers the analysis of key industry participants and their competitive structures. The report features forecasts of revenue generated from coiled tubing services from 2013 to 2023 for both global and regional markets.
Market Overview—Scope and Segmentation
Geographic Scope Global
Scope Global Coiled Tubing Market
$1 = €0.80
$1 = CAD $ 1.41
Study Period: 2013–2023
Base Year: 2016
Historical Data: 2013–2015
Forecast Period: 2017–2023
- This study will discuss growth opportunities in the global coiled tubing (CT) market and its usage in upstream oil and gas operations. It will also cover the evolution of coiled tubing techniques, highlight global hotspots in the coiled tubing market, and discuss new technological developments.
- The market sizing is obtained by considering various drivers and restraints along with the revenue generated and E&P spending by top global companies, which provide coiled tubing units.
- The study will cover only a brief regional analysis; the regions covered include North America, Latin America, Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Africa, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, and Russia and the Caspian Sea.
Market Overview—Definition and Key Elements
Coiled Tubing Technique
- Coiled tubing is the process of using continuously milled tubular products manufactured in lengths, which require spooling onto a take-up reel, during the primary milling or manufacturing process. The tube is normally straightened prior to insertion into a wellbore to carry out workover, completion, and drilling applications.
- The tube diameter typically ranges from 0.75 inches to 4 inches and a single reel would cover around 30,000 feet of wellbore length.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4062676/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/growth-opportunities-in-the-global-coiled-tubing-market-300317714.html