GSO Exhibiting at ShipCompliant DIRECT 2013
Spotlight on Overnight Wine Delivery for DTT and DTC Wine Shipping
NAPA, Calif., June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ShipCompliant DIRECT 2013 – The industry's premier direct shipping conference.
Golden State Overnight (GSO) will highlight its Select Wine Service overnight wine delivery programs, which include both direct-to-trade (DTT) and direct-to-consumer (DTC) services. The GSO wine delivery programs offer overnight service throughout the entire state of California, as well the metropolitan regions of Arizona and Nevada.
GSO offers full integration with ShipCompliant – simplifying the order entry process, and providing a seamless workflow for wine shippers.
"GSO's direct-to-trade and direct-to-consumer wine delivery services replace complicated warehousing and shipping routines with just-in-time wine delivery processes that are convenient, cost-effective and easy to manage," said Morley Chandler, CEO of GSO. "Our wine industry customers recognize substantial cost advantages over the national carriers by limiting handling times, delivering wine with greater efficiency, and reducing returns."
Benefits of the GSO Direct-to-Trade (DTT) Wine Delivery Program
- Ship wine next-day in original winery packing, including cases, half cases and promotional packaging.
- Have orders delivered quickly, with optional Saturday delivery to many zip codes.
- Ship directly from the winery, trade-enabled fulfillment house or storage facility.
- Save on rates and fees, including automatic 100-weight discounting on multiple-case shipments to a single address.
- Access real-time signature captures and electronic PODs.
Benefits of the GSO Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Wine Delivery Program
- Ship wine overnight to minimize handling times – reducing damages and spoilage.
- Reduce costly returns while benefiting from delivery success rates that surpass those of the national carriers.
- Rely on 100% digital signature capture, which can be securely and instantly viewed from the GSO.com website.
- Increase delivery success rates with email/phone alerts at point of delivery.
For more information regarding direct-to-trade and direct-to-consumer wine delivery programs, visit www.GSO.com/wine, or call 1-800-322-5555.
Golden State Overnight (GSO) is a regional overnight carrier based in Pleasanton, California. GSO offers guaranteed overnight ground and priority overnight delivery to every address in California, and the metropolitan areas of Nevada and Arizona. GSO provides a strong regional alternative to the national carriers – offering premium-level services at a substantial cost savings. GSO customers enjoy later pickups, earlier deliveries and unsurpassed customer service, as well as easy-to-use web-based shipping tools.
GSO's Select Wine Service provides next-day direct-to-consumer and direct-to-trade wine delivery services for the California wine industry.
For more information, visit www.GSO.com/wine, or call 1-800-322-5555.
SOURCE Golden State Overnight
More by this Source
GSO Exhibits at PARCEL Forum 13
Oct 09, 2013, 05:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.