GSO Sponsors 2013 Unified Wine & Grape Symposium Next-Day Regional Carrier Highlights DTT & DTC Wine Shipping Programs
SACRAMENTO, Calif., Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Unified Wine & Grape Symposium, Booth #1835 -- Golden State Overnight (GSO) will highlight its "GSO Select Wine Service" delivery programs, including its direct-to-trade (DTT) and direct-to-consumer (DTC) services – both of which provide overnight wine shipping throughout California, Nevada and Arizona.
"The Unified Wine & Grape Symposium presents a unique opportunity to discuss and develop new services based on the input of our customers and partners in the California wine community," said Morley Chandler, CEO of GSO. "Our direct-to-trade wine service came about as the result of input from customers who wanted to simplify their warehousing and shipping routines -- benefitting from just-in-time inventory controls that are cost-effective and manageable."
Benefits of the GSO Direct-to-Trade (DTT) Wine Delivery Program
- Ship wine overnight in original winery packing, including cases, half cases and promotional packaging.
- Turn orders around quickly with next day wine shipping to California, Nevada and Arizona, with optional Saturday delivery to many California zip codes.
- Reduce the need for multiple inventories by shipping directly from a winery or trade-enabled fulfillment houses or storage facilities.
- Save on rates and fees, and benefit from automatic 100-weight discounting on multiple-case shipments to a single address.
- Access real-time signature captures and electronic PODs, allowing wineries to trace and track every package.
Benefits of the GSO Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Wine Delivery Program
- Ship wine overnight to minimize handling times – reducing damages and spoilage.
- Rely on 100% digital signature capture, which can be securely and instantly viewed from the GSO.com website.
- Increase delivery success rates with email/phone alerts at point of delivery.
For more information regarding direct-to-trade and direct-to-consumer wine delivery programs, visit www.GSO.com/wine, or call 1-800-322-5555.
Golden State Overnight (GSO) is a regional overnight carrier based in Pleasanton, California. GSO offers guaranteed overnight ground and priority overnight delivery to every address in California, and the metropolitan areas of Nevada and Arizona. GSO provides a strong regional alternative to the national carriers – offering premium-level services at a substantial cost savings. GSO customers enjoy later pickups, earlier deliveries and unsurpassed customer service, as well as easy-to-use web-based shipping tools.
GSO's Select Wine Service provides direct-to-consumer and direct-to-trade wine delivery services for the California wine industry.
For more information, visit www.GSO.com/wine, or call 1-800-322-5555.
SOURCE Golden State Overnight (GSO)