Southern California-based promotional products distributor, Initial Impression, shared its success as a GSO customer in a recent case study and emphasized benefits including:
- Next-day service to Northern California, Nevada and Arizona at considerably lower rates than UPS
- Elimination of dimensional weight fees for a large portion of packages
- The GSO Freight service offering as an alternative to complicated 100wt. routines
- Fewer fees and a reasonable DIM weight policy which has saved them thousands of dollars in shipping costs
- Significant decrease in damages with packages arriving to customers in excellent condition
- Elimination of split shipments
- Customized point of delivery procedures, resulting in a higher percentage of successful deliveries
For more information about the benefits of GSO's seamless delivery experience and to read the full case study, please visit: https://www.gso.com/resources/casestudy/initalimpression
Attendees of the Imprinted Sportswear Show can visit the GSO booth (#2219) where the company is offering a chance to win a Google Home speaker and a discount across all service offerings to new GSO customers for a limited time. Looking beyond the National Carriers and switching to a Regional Carrier could be one of the smartest things apparel and promotional advertising industry professionals do for their businesses.
Founded in 1995, GSO makes more than a million deliveries each month throughout California, Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico utilizing 36 operating facilities. GSO customers enjoy a superior level of customer service, including later pickup times, earlier deliveries, dedicated service representatives, and proactive package tracking, all at market leading prices. GSO is a wholly owned subsidiary of GLS-US, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gso-to-exhibit-at-the-2017-iss-show-300390994.html